What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kim Jong Un missing/sick? (1 Viewer)

I don't know anything about the situation at hand, but if he's sick, I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was probably something he ate.

According to Jang — a former counterintelligence official and poet laureate under Kim Jong-il
Awesome...because those two go together so well.
Counter-intelligence guys tend to be among the brainiest in the intelligence community given the intellectual chess match that the job entails. While an odd combo on its face, it actually makes sense.

According to Jang — a former counterintelligence official and poet laureate under Kim Jong-il
Awesome...because those two go together so well.
Counter-intelligence guys tend to be among the brainiest in the intelligence community given the intellectual chess match that the job entails. While an odd combo on its face, it actually makes sense.
Flagg: "Don't play dumb with me, because I'm better at it than anyone."

A military coup would be pretty crazy if that's what's happening.
This is what started it...

I could loook at Kim Jong Un memes ALL day.
These are my guilty pleasure at work.
One of my fave's Simple but I laugh every time.
I used to love when Imgur was filled with these. Now it's filled with mostly people posting pictures of things in the hopes of getting an upvote.

Plausible he got a leg break and an infection incapacitated or even killed him, but who TF knows? It's definitely strange that he's been out of the public eye for so long, especially with so much happening in that region on an ongoing basis that would prompt him feeling the need to "look strong".

Maybe someone fed him to the dogs
word is he's dead and his sister took over. serious
word where- on the street?

"hiya, jimmy- whaddya hear, whaddya say?"

" well, see, it's like this... see... that north korean cat- dead. his sister is running things, see... keep it on the Q-T, what"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2779139/Has-Kim-Jong-Un-lost-control-North-Korea-Nation-s-former-intelligence-officer-says-overthrown-2013-just-puppet-leader.html

" well, see, it's like this... see... that north korean cat- dead. his sister is running things, see... keep it on the Q-T, what"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2779139/Has-Kim-Jong-Un-lost-control-North-Korea-Nation-s-former-intelligence-officer-says-overthrown-2013-just-puppet-leader.html
20 stone is 280 pounds btw.

-QG

20 stone is 280 pounds btw.

-QG
Can't be much more than 4 cubits too.

Plausible he got a leg break and an infection incapacitated or even killed him, but who TF knows? It's definitely strange that he's been out of the public eye for so long, especially with so much happening in that region on an ongoing basis that would prompt him feeling the need to "look strong".
why did you spell out the word who but then use the briefer TF for the rest? i've never seen a half acronym done like that before.

why did you spell out the word who but then use the briefer TF for the rest? i've never seen a half acronym done like that before.
I'm an innovator.

In my experience the "W" in "WTF" typically means "what", not "who", so I spelled the latter one out. :shrug:

I'm an innovator.

In my experience the "W" in "WTF" typically means "what", not "who", so I spelled the latter one out. :shrug:
Well, hold on there innovator ;)

Oldest reference I could find...tGunz!

I'm an innovator.

Well, hold on there innovator ;)

Oldest reference I could find...tGunz!
Laughing OL

As is all things with North Korea this story is extra weird and no one really knows what is going on, but tomorrow is the ruling party's 69th anniverasry. If Kim Jong doesn't show up during any of the festivities probably safe to assume he's dead/sick or hiding and definitely not in control anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
As is all things with North Korea this story is extra weird and no one really nows what is going on, but tomorrow is the ruling party's 69th anniverasry. If Kim Jong doesn't show up during any of the festivities probably safe to assume he's dead/sick or hiding and definitely not in control anymore.
:goodposting:

As is all things with North Korea this story is extra weird and no one really nows what is going on, but tomorrow is the ruling party's 69th anniverasry. If Kim Jong doesn't show up during any of the festivities probably safe to assume he's dead/sick or hiding and definitely not in control anymore.
If it turns out he has been overthrown, who will be punished... those who don't cry hard enough for the guy who is ousted or those who don't celebrate enough for whoever assumes power?

If it turns out he has been overthrown, who will be punished... those who don't cry hard enough for the guy who is ousted or those who don't celebrate enough for whoever assumes power?
Those who don't have his haircut are in big trouble: link

YES!

This is just weird. I'm willing to bet that there was a coup but if there was you'd think it would be for really only two reasons - either some military guy wants to be even stronger than him and land 3 guys on the moon while shooting an 18 at Augusta - or they want to open the country up to the west. And either way there would have been some kind of announcement to that end.

How in the samhel do we now know who is running a country? Even a country as closed as North Korea - with the money we spend on defense and intelligence we seriously don't know? Or......... do we?

Wait - I got it. Obama spearheaded the coup because he is going to take over the country once his presidency ends. Yeah - Glenn Beck will be all over that in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread