What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kim Jong Un missing/sick? (1 Viewer)

At this point, what makes me doubt that he's still in charge, is that totalitarians don't generally keep a low profile when there are rumors swirling around. I would have expected him to make an appearance, release a statement or have some sort of photo released by now if he was still in charge.

At this point, what makes me doubt that he's still in charge, is that totalitarians don't generally keep a low profile when there are rumors swirling around. I would have expected him to make an appearance, release a statement or have some sort of photo released by now if he was still in charge.
The exception to this is that if he's in such a physical state that an appearance would make him seem weaker than even the rumors suggest, meaning the appearance is a net negative. It sounds like that's the thinking there.

The exception to this is that if he's in such a physical state that an appearance would make him seem weaker than even the rumors suggest, meaning the appearance is a net negative. It sounds like that's the thinking there.
He's 31. And he's got the very best of everything, grew up in privileged circumstances? How did he get so sick? Bad ankles, I don't buy that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's his body double with the plastic surgery? In these regimes, you gotta have one for this exact scenario.

He's 31. And he's got the very best of everything, grew up in privileged circumstances? How did he get so sick? Bad ankles, I don't buy that one.
Diabetes makes sense as that can have some pretty bad effects on your extremeties even when you, e.g. with poor circulation, etc. If he's got that and develops an orthopedic problem in his ankles, it could become serious in a hurry. Chubs seems to like to live the good life so that seems plausible.

Gets my vote.

(Of course can't vote for NK leader but anyway...)
You can vote, but there's only one person on the ballot. Which I guess also applies in this case, as not sure of another female totalitarian leader.
Alessandra Mussolini's out there. Currently without prospects for a gig though.

http://images.wikia.com/arakakne/images/e/e3/Provincealpescotedazur-alessandramussolini.jpg

You'd think there would at least have been a big statement glorifying himself and mocking western countries for starting rumors of his demise.

lets say that chick really is in charge. say you made a bet with someone that you could nail her within one year's time. what would be the best way to go about this?

lets say that chick really is in charge. say you made a bet with someone that you could nail her within one year's time. what would be the best way to go about this?
I would think that first, you would want to make sure you are swinging about 8"-10". Then I would recommend flying into South Korea and walking across the border naked yelling 'come and get some baby'. That should win your bet. Walking alongside Dennis Rodman should get you back across the border.

i say get yourself caught and sent to a NK prison but make sure its something that causes an international scandal. then when obama sends bill clinton again to negotiate my release it's cake because bill is such a pimp. she'll want some of that arkansas **** and ill be right there in the same room so there's my best chance.

Scoresman said:
Learn Korean, join the Start Department, make the NK desk, work it good, propose six-party talks, invite Ms. Kim to represent NK, get the penthouse suite at the very best Seoul hotel, disinvite the other 4 nations. Make proposal in boxers with a bottle of bubbly, put on the Barry White (she's probably completely uninocculated to this WMD), proceed to world peace making quality love action.

Scoresman said:
Learn Korean, join the Start Department, make the NK desk, work it good, propose six-party talks, invite Ms. Kim to represent NK, get the penthouse suite at the very best Seoul hotel, disinvite the other 4 nations. Make proposal in boxers with a bottle of bubbly, put on the Barry White (she's probably completely uninocculated to this WMD), proceed to world peace making quality love action.
What if she's into six-party action?

T Bell said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
Diabetes makes sense as that can have some pretty bad effects on your extremeties even when you, e.g. with poor circulation, etc. If he's got that and develops an orthopedic problem in his ankles, it could become serious in a hurry. Chubs seems to like to live the good life so that seems plausible.
http://goo.gl/SAjqWN

T Bell said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
that worker looks terrified. he was probably wondering whether or not he'd be shot if the machine somehow jammed.

T Bell said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
that worker looks terrified. he was probably wondering whether or not he'd be shot if the machine somehow jammed.
I've never seen a grown man that excited to see lube since Wet Dream.

Scoresman said:
Adopt her? :shrug:

T Bell said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
He just realized his leader is a jack off that laughs at lube machines.

T Bell said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
I've never seen a grown man that excited to see lube since Wet Dream.
{Internal Dialogues:

KJU - "I Love it! I love it! It's pudding! It's lube! It's pudding-lube! I love it!"

JAG - "Honorable Lube Vat, please work, please don't let them kill me."}

That damn thing probably malfunctions all the time.

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has made his first public appearance in 40 days, the nation's state-run news agency reported. The appearance, posted on the Korean Central News Agency's website and dated Oct. 14, said that Kim, 31, showed up at a newly built housing development and toured the grounds. There were no pictures included in the report.

Kim hadn't been seen in public since attending a state concert with his wife on Sept. 3, leading to questions about his health and the country's future leadership. But KCNA made no mention of that. It reported that on the same day as the tour of the residential complex, Kim also visited another new state project, the Natural Energy Institute of the State Academy of Sciences. The Obama administration told NBC News it was still trying to determine the report's authenticity.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/north-koreas-kim-jong-un-ends-long-public-absence-n224901

T Bell said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
This may be my favorite KJU pic ever.

GroveDiesel said:
T Bell said:
GroveDiesel said:
You'd think there would at least have been a big statement glorifying himself and mocking western countries for starting rumors of his demise.
Why? I am sure none of the NK population get news from outside NK.

Plorfu said:
You're kind of skipping the money there.

Jang Song Thaek. North Korea executed 10 party officials by firing squad for charges ranging from corruption to women's issues to the viewing of a South Korean soap opera.

Intelligence officials also told lawmakers that senior military officials were demoted for poor accuracy in artillery drills.

Plorfu said:

Jang Song Thaek. North Korea executed 10 party officials by firing squad for charges ranging from corruption to women's issues to the viewing of a South Korean soap opera.

Intelligence officials also told lawmakers that senior military officials were demoted for poor accuracy in artillery drills.
And so ends the days of their lives.

Plorfu said:

:lmao:

Plorfu said:

:lmao:
:goodposting:

Kim kept the sides of his cut traditionally high and tight; the real eye-catcher is his gravity-defying coiffure, which resembles a glossy black trapezoid.

He paired the style with barely there brows shaved to end just over his pupils, a brave departure from the current full eyebrow trend. His face appears slightly rounder than usual, which only accentuates the Hair.
That's good stuff.

I know the hair is getting the attention, but the brows are extra-freaky IMO.

I saw an article where they said they just updated the paint on their bi-plane fleet. That's not a joke, apparently.

I saw an article where they said they just updated the paint on their bi-plane fleet. That's not a joke, apparently.
Invisibility paint, I'm sure.
Actually, I think it was that they painted the bottoms blue. And they called them "stealth" now. Yes. That's right. Stealth bi-planes. :mellow:
Man...that's brilliant. What color did they paint the smoke from the engines?
Thats not smoke, those are clouds

Actually, I think it was that they painted the bottoms blue. And they called them "stealth" now. Yes. That's right. Stealth bi-planes. :mellow:
Man...that's brilliant. What color did they paint the smoke from the engines?
Thats not smoke, those are clouds
Cloud generator - brilliant!

Trying to decide if that's better or worse than Iran's Stealth Fighter Boat Planes.
Holy crap. Flying boats for a country that is largely a desert. That's pretty bad.

Both these flying boats and the biplanes are considered "radar evading," simply because they fly so low that radar can't pick them up. Along those lines, the Kurds have reportedly unveiled new anti-aircraft weapons that never need to be re-loaded and require very little maintenance. It's basically a really long stick that they can use to try and hit these planes...

Users who are viewing this thread