What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

People are waiting in line outside the Circuit City here (1 Viewer)

I can appreciate the mayhem that these next two days will bring. I get guilty pleasure watching all the stabbings, maceings, stampedes and fisticuffs that make the news every year.

Do none of these dolts have an internet connection? I already got my bf tv from best buy delivered to me. Their online store opened up bf ad pricing days ago.

Drove by a shopping center on the way home from my mom's like an hour ago. There's around 20 people lined up at best buy and like 15 at circuit city. The line at Target is already 1/3 the way around the store. What the hell are they giving away there?

Drove by a shopping center on the way home from my mom's like an hour ago. There's around 20 people lined up at best buy and like 15 at circuit city. The line at Target is already 1/3 the way around the store. What the hell are they giving away there?
15 people lined up at circuit city? You sure about that?

This guy is a class act

Serious question -- if you collected all the people who go to these black friday things and average their IQs, how far below average do you think the number would be?

I'm thinking it has to be a good 20 points or so.

This guy is a class act

Serious question -- if you collected all the people who go to these black friday things and average their IQs, how far below average do you think the number would be?

Kind of hard to tell what is going on. Seems like maybe he was trying to help somebody but dude was raging either way. This is exhibit 1 why I'll never go - just wait until some nutcase shoots someone because they took what they wanted. This is assuming it hasn't happened already, which it probably has.

This guy is a class act

Kind of hard to tell what is going on. Seems like maybe he was trying to help somebody but dude was raging either way. This is exhibit 1 why I'll never go - just wait until some nutcase shoots someone because they took what they wanted. This is assuming it hasn't happened already, which it probably has.
Dude really wants the 25" Westinghouse.

This guy is a class act

Dude really wants the 25" Westinghouse.
Seriously. Does anyone really have televisions that small anymore? No wonder he's shoving women.

This guy is a class act

Would rather hang out with that guy than someone who made me take off my shoes before going in their house

Im so confused by that video. The guy has a tv in hand, dops it to go back fight for another tv and then seemingly leaves the original tv on the ground.

You guys all get sweet plasmas today?

Anyone hear from Bentley? He ok?
You know, I've never actually participated in Black Friday. On the other hand, I hear that the morbidly obese have trouble with memory so I understand why you wouldn't recall that fact.

Jesus, O. Didn't realize that you started this thread six years ago. Apparently, Epic Otis Run was pretty short.

"The Bernard King of the FFA"

Jesus, O. Didn't realize that you started this thread six years ago. Apparently, Epic Otis Run was pretty short.

"The Bernard King of the FFA"
This was smack in the middle of my prime, and some of my most important work.

Are you STILL angry about this??

Im so confused by that video. The guy has a tv in hand, dops it to go back fight for another tv and then seemingly leaves the original tv on the ground.
That was my thought as well. Was also surprised nobody even gave him a dirty look (at minimum) really. Only reaction was the couple in line who just wanted him to go away.

Users who are viewing this thread