What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 12 (2 Viewers)

Rnewhouse14 said:
Good morning Sigmund!

I'm in RB2 hell. I plan on starting 3 (1 in flex pos.), ppr league. Here are my choices:

Isaiah Crowell

Joique Bell

Steven Jackson

Jeremy Hill

Jerrick McKinnon

Thanks for any help!
crow

bell

hill

ratbast said:
Pick 2 non ppr TD heavy Gio, Hill, Morris, Gray. (Im leaning Ingram and Morris.)

Same league: Matt Ryan over Wilson? (milestone scoring Pass/Rush 275/75, TDs 3/6)

I could just look at your rankings but the QB stats are skewed in this league.
both look good to me

Sig! I'm contemplating pulling Megatron from my flex spot (other WRs are AJ and TY) for CJ Anderson. Is this crazy? I just don't feel like Stafford will be successful today at all.

Hello Bloom...... McKinon vs GB or shoelaces vs Indy. I now they are close but I cant figure out why all 3 of you in the 10 minute primer all prefer McKinnon. After what a pederstrian Gray did to Indy last week Im leaning shoelaces..... any reason why you prefer McKinnon because Im just not seeing it?
packers run D, new backup who is inexperienced. wont talk you out of shoelace

Sig, thanks for doing what you do, whether its confirming what I have or forcing me to think outside the box and looking at it from a different perspective. You da man!

20 team league with 21 player rosters .5 PPR

Need 1 @ flex

J Gray v Det

J Kearse v Ari
kearse

Am I nuts for considering Isaiah Crowell over Marshawn Lynch in a PPR league?

Worried about Seattle' center being out and lack of WR talent against by far the best run defense they've faced.
not insane, but i wouldnt do it. wont be shocked if crow goes off and lynch held in check tho

I have to start 2 of Jeremy Hill, Gio Bernard, and Jerick McKinnon in a PPR league. What are your thoughts Bloom? Thanks!

Sig, what's your stance on playing D/STs when you have an offensive guy playing against that D/ST in your line up?

I have the Colts D/ST, but I also am playing Robinson as my RB2

Right now, I have the Pats in my LU and the Colts on my bench. I also have SJax that I could play for Robinson instead.

What do you think?

Oh, also, non-ppr: hill or crow? Leaning Hill.
non factor

crow

Good Morning Sig

Ol' TD League

@ RB - J.Bell or R. Matthews?

&

@ WR- T.Smith, Hopkins, or V Jax?

Bells Best Brown ale or Anchor Steam?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread