What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 12 (1 Viewer)

In a TD-only league where the longer the TD, the more points you get:

Pick 2 RB:

Denard Robinson

Alfred Blue

Rashad Jennings

Lamar Miller

Pick 3 WR/TE:

Calvin Johnson

Delanie Walker

Julian Edelman

Rueben Randle

Julius Thomas

In .5 PPR league with otherwise standard scoring:

Orton or Sanchez... I've noticed this thread is full of sanchez love but Orton gashed the Jets a few weeks ago.

Hey Sigmond!

At WR I have Wayne, Julio, Keenan Allen, Stills, Cecil Shorts, and Eric Decker....Need to start three...playing another team with stacked line-up, so looking for high ceilings.

I am starting Julio, Shorts, and Stills.....What do you think? Thanks!

Morning Sig -

0.5 ppr, need to sit two:

Hilton

Evans

Gordon

J Jones (no td in months)

ODB (already starting Jennings)

Leaning towards sitting Jones & ODB and starting Gordon.

Thoughts?

Thanks and hope you and yours have a happy thanksgiving!
id sit hilton and gordon

Sig! I'm contemplating pulling Megatron from my flex spot (other WRs are AJ and TY) for CJ Anderson. Is this crazy? I just don't feel like Stafford will be successful today at all.
in nonppr, not crazy. in ppr, might be tougher sell, trust your gut. could see DET struggling yes

Big week for me Sigmund, thank you!

Standard scoring, non-ppr, 1 pt. per 10 yards rushing, 1 pt per 10 yards receiving, 6 for TD.

Percy Harvin or Mike Wallace?

Hey Sig,

I have to decide on a flex in standard league. Julio or Crowell. My opponent is starting Ryan, but I am worried about Joe Haden on Julio. Thanks.

Jeremy Hill or Gio Bernard?

PPR scoring with a -2 penalty for fumbles.

(Rotoworld) Giovani Bernard is listed as the Bengals' starting running back for Week 12 against the Texans. Analysis: This was expected. Bernard gets veteran deference despite being outplayed by Jeremy Hill all season. Despite Gio getting the technical "start," beat writers anticipate Hill handling more work against Houston. The Bengals' Week 12 inactives are WR Dane Sanzenbacher, RB Rex Burkhead, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, LB Vontaze Burfict, OT Tanner Hawkinson, WR Greg Little, DE Margus Hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a TD-only league where the longer the TD, the more points you get:

Pick 2 RB:

Denard Robinson

Alfred Blue

Rashad Jennings

Lamar Miller

Pick 3 WR/TE:

Calvin Johnson

Delanie Walker

Julian Edelman

Rueben Randle

Julius Thomas

In .5 PPR league with otherwise standard scoring:

Orton or Sanchez... I've noticed this thread is full of sanchez love but Orton gashed the Jets a few weeks ago.
blue

jennings

calvin

edelman

randle

sanch

Hey Sigmond!

At WR I have Wayne, Julio, Keenan Allen, Stills, Cecil Shorts, and Eric Decker....Need to start three...playing another team with stacked line-up, so looking for high ceilings.

I am starting Julio, Shorts, and Stills.....What do you think? Thanks!
julio

wayne

stills

Jeremy Hill or Gio Bernard?

PPR scoring with a -2 penalty for fumbles.

(Rotoworld) Giovani Bernard is listed as the Bengals' starting running back for Week 12 against the Texans. Analysis: This was expected. Bernard gets veteran deference despite being outplayed by Jeremy Hill all season. Despite Gio getting the technical "start," beat writers anticipate Hill handling more work against Houston. The Bengals' Week 12 inactives are WR Dane Sanzenbacher, RB Rex Burkhead, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, LB Vontaze Burfict, OT Tanner Hawkinson, WR Greg Little, DE Margus Hunt.
hill

Probably to late but can I sneak in a MNF question? 1 pt PPR both in FFPC playoff games.

Fred Jackson or Bryce Brown?

and another league.

Percy Harvin or Kenny Stills?

Thanks in advance if you see this.

Users who are viewing this thread