What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Cleveland (2 Viewers)

Lot of time for Luck to score or maneuver into FG range and the Colts get the second half kickoff so the D needs to step-up right now.

Luck was clearing coverage deep and killing us with the dump-offs to his backs and his legs. Robertson and Kirksey looked bad on the Colts last drive.

I say bring up Whitner to spy.

Is Gordon benched?
probably should be.running the wrong routes.
Saw somewhere else he was on the sideline for a number of plays, including at least one third down. I know there was the report this past week that he still needs to learn the offense, but it's pretty incredible to me that a guy that by all reports was so determined to take the NFL by storm and tear it up once he was back put in all of the time in the weightroom and is letting the playbook be what holds him back.

Although FWIW, one of my fraternity brothers was one of Josh's closest friends at Lamar HS. He says that Josh is one of the coolest and nicest people you'll ever meet, but incredibly dumb. From day one he always said that the only things that could stop him from being great were staying out of trouble and getting down the mental part of the game. It appears that we have now seen both.

Is Gordon benched?
probably should be.running the wrong routes.
Saw somewhere else he was on the sideline for a number of plays, including at least one third down. I know there was the report this past week that he still needs to learn the offense, but it's pretty incredible to me that a guy that by all reports was so determined to take the NFL by storm and tear it up once he was back put in all of the time in the weightroom and is letting the playbook be what holds him back.

Although FWIW, one of my fraternity brothers was one of Josh's closest friends at Lamar HS. He says that Josh is one of the coolest and nicest people you'll ever meet, but incredibly dumb. From day one he always said that the only things that could stop him from being great were staying out of trouble and getting down the mental part of the game. It appears that we have now seen both.
fwiw, i believe that Shanahan's offense is incredibly complex. too bad he hasn't dumbed it down at this point.

Hoyer needs to smash his helmet speaker and call his own plays.

otherwise this is the last game he plays for the Browns.

just an amazing performance by the Defense.

so happy for Gilbert, especially the way he started the season.

If this keeps up West is going to be carrying te load rest of way and Crowell will be rested. Not liking his timeshare crap. I need a fumble ASAP!

People say that Bengals QB isn't that good but today, Andy Dalton has been able to hit his #1 WR, A.J. Green, 10 times for 203 yards and 1 TD.

Brian Hoyer who many people like, myself included but realize he's really struggling, has only been about to connect to his #1 WR, Josh Gordon, 2 times for 15 yards, 0 TDs.

Oh and Brian Hoyer is facing a team without its top cornerback and his defense has been able to throttle the Colts throats and he's got a good running game today.

What happens when he faces a good defense or his own defense can't shut someone down or he has no run game? He really needs to step-it-up now.

So with the game on the line and needing to bleed the clock, the Browns go 3 n out, zero touches to Crowell & West

Should not go for two until there is about 8 minutes left in the game. There is too much scoring that can occur that can bite you in the butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS Jim Leonard is slow and just not athletic.

CB Joe Haden skied up in the air and tipped the ball back perfectly to Leonard for what should have been an easy pick but Jim was running halfassed and didn't even anticipate that happening after Haden made the exact same play against Tampa Bay where he perfectly timed and tipped a ball back to SS Donte Whitner.
i think he looks ok. ;)

CB Joe Haden skied up in the air and tipped the ball back perfectly to Leonard for what should have been an easy pick but Jim was running halfassed and didn't even anticipate that happening after Haden made the exact same play against Tampa Bay where he perfectly timed and tipped a ball back to SS Donte Whitner.
i think he looks ok. ;)
I have to confess that he looks great on those ricochet interceptions that slowly loft up into the air right into his hands.

:cool:

i think he looks ok. ;)
I have to confess that he looks great on those ricochet interceptions that slowly loft up into the air right into his hands. :cool:
nice sack too.

I take it back, he's Jessie Owens, Carl Lewis, Muhammad Ali, Wilt the Stilt, all mixed into one. Jim Leonard is their no athletic feat that he can't do? :porked:

i think he looks ok. ;)
I have to confess that he looks great on those ricochet interceptions that slowly loft up into the air right into his hands. :cool:
nice sack too.
thats what she said. :cool:

Luck keeps trying to make dumb moves like a wild lateral or pass to avoid a sack. Sometimes you just have to take the sack.

Users who are viewing this thread