What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Julio or Sanders in a PPR league? Hate not knowing how Sanders is doing today. Anyone have his phone number so I can call him? Bloom looking your way... ;)

A quick one, but a bit of a tricky one.

Patriots' Def

VS

Lions' Def

Patriots are projected almost 4 more points, but I don't think those projections are taking into account Jimmy Clausen.

I am torn. What do ya think Sig?

Hey...I need to pick my flex player.

Andre Williams @ STL (jennings out but...)

Dan Herron @ DAL (split with richardson)

Torrey Smith @ HOU (boom/bust and knee issue)

Standard scoring, bonus @ 100 yards rec/rush, extra pts for long TDs, .5 ppr.

Thx
herron

Good morning Bloom!

Should I be worried about Emmanuel Sanders' health?

Non PPR

need 2 WR'S and 1 flex:

Sanders, Golden Tate, Benjamin, Jeffrey, Ivory, PT, L Murray

Tucker, Bryant or Hauschka

Team 2

Hauschka, Carpenter or Bryant
sanders and KB (tate very close)

hausch

hausch

Hi Bloom,

I'll really miss these Sunday mornings, thanks so much for taking the time to do what you do.

PPR, for the championship against a friend who will not let me hear the end of it if i lose. Firing up the first of many Bloody Marys now

Pick one WR

Landry

Colston

Watkins

Pick Two RBs

Hill

Lacy

Crowell

THANKS AGAIN!!!
colston

sit crow

one for you: whats the best bloody garnish? i love my pickled green beans...

Need ya Sig! Half point ppr, knowing what we know as of right now I need to pick 2...

Jeremy Hill vs Den

Be safe and start Vereen at 1pm with Edelman and Blount out vs Jets or

wait till 4pm and go with Demarco Murray (have Randle as handcuff in case late scratch)
vereen murray

Thanks for the season long advice. You are a bold man for putting it all out there

First of all, if Sanders doesn't play, then things get much more complicated. I can play Kelce in his spot or Moncrief/Martavius. Which of those 3 do you prefer if he doesn't play? It is PPR

If he does play, then I just need to decide on my PPR flex. I need to choose one of these

Hill, Kelce, Martavius, Moncrief, Crowell

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different league. This is also a PPR and I need to choose 2 of these

Joique, Roddy, FJax

Lastly, do I play Julius or Robocop?

Thanks!!!

Nathan
hill

bell white

JT

Obligatory detailed DeMarco Murray question, just because it has more to do with risk/reward strategy than a simple A>B question:

Standard scoring (1 per 10 yards, 6 per TD, no PPR)

Start 2RB/2WR or 1RB/3WR

RB roster by gametime:

1:00 - Lamar Miller

4:30 - DeMarco Murray/Joseph Randle, Fred Jackson, Latavius Murray, Boom Herron, (Toby Gerhart locked)

WR options: Dez Bryant, Roddy White, Marques Colston

With it looking like DeMarco will likely be a go, I feel more comfortable than I might otherwise have been in rolling the dice to wait for Fred Jackson and DeMarco together, knowing that I could go Randle (or Latavius/Boom) if DM is surprisingly out. But many think Lamar Miller is a better play than F-Jax, which makes it appealing to go ahead and play Lamar at 1, and then if bad DeMarco news comes out, slot F-Jax in instead. That would also cover any late worries that DeMarco might give way to a severely limited workload even if he's active.

I'm torn. DeMarco got me here so I want to ride him to a championship. But I also want to be smart. Playing it safe isn't always smart, though! Tough call...

1) Lamar at 1, DeMarco at 4 (FJax emergency)

2) Fred at 4, DeMarco at 4 (Randle/Latavius/Boom emergency)

3) 3 WR (Dez/Roddy/Colston), DeMarco at RB (Fred emergency)

Also, I just wanted to say thanks for all of your answers and insight throughout the season. I'm going for back-to-back titles going "The Full Bloom!" Thank you for your hard work, and responsiveness to us fans. Happy holidays!
2 thank you for giving me the chance to do this!

12 team ... 1/2 point ppr for WR/TE

My normal starters are Murray and Hilton (3:25)

I only have 12:00 alternatives. Asiata, Landry, and Hopkins. I guess Latimer is an emergency (Monday).

I was thinking of playing the middle and going with Asiata and Murray.

Any thoughts?
landry and murray

Bloom, would you roll out Demarco Murray or a sick Emmanuel Sanders? 1pt ppr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanders getting me nervous... I have him in 2 leagues. Would you make either of those choices?

1) In NonPPR league, start Vjax over Sanders?

2) 0.5 PPR league, start Josh Gordon over Sanders?

thank you!
sanders stays in, more inclined to put gordon in if you want to pull one

Hi Sig,

Like everyone else posting in this thread, it's nitty gritty time. I needed to win my last two games to get in and and two more to get here. I'm crediting the good luck charm of you adding your two cents to my lineup decisions...that and having CJ and ODB on my team has helped out also. So first of all thanks for your previous responses these past few weeks.

As in previous weeks, my only real decision comes down to my second running back spot. The choices are Tre Mason and Jeremy Hill.

My opponent will have Sanchez, McCoy, and Parkey going against me on Saturday, so I'm in a bit of a hole. Could have been worse I guess if Parkey had made those two field goals.

If you think it matters, the rest of my opponents team is Dez, DeMarco (FJax if DeMarco is out), DeAndre Hopkins, AJ Green and Buff D.

The rest of my team: Brees, CJ Anderson, Demaryius, ODB, Gronk, Indy D, and Bullock.

I'll have Bree's, Gronk, and Bullock trying to close the gap a bit this morning. Depending on how they do, I may need to swing for the fences.

Which one should I look at if I:

1. Need a huge game (in other words who has a better chance at multiple scores)

2. Looking more at a floor or to hold serve.

Once again, really appreciate your efforts and looking forward to the final Sunday morning hangout. For the record, I think having the video adds a lot.

Thanks again, and good luck in your quest for a title or titles as the case may be...
mason ceiling, hill floor

Julio, Gordon, Hopkins, moncreif - pick 2

Asiata, L Murray, Evans, Gordon - pick 2

Kelvin, Jonas or Vereen

Last edited by a moderator:
1/2 PPR for RB

Which Murray? Demarco or Latavius?

I'm facing a strong team and competing for both the championship and the points title. I'll know by 4 pm whether I need a secure 7 or 8 points or need a big time performance.

no edelman, blount and Vereen questionable.

Is Gray an option over Tre Mason you would do?

How about Vereen over Boom Herron?

Users who are viewing this thread