What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (2 Viewers)

Need to sit 1 of these 4 in PPR

D-Murray

Julio Jones

Sanders

F-Jax

Who you sit ? Thanks1

Hey Sig! Thanks for all the help throughout the year! PPR flex with bonus for 40+ yard plays and 3 point bonus at 100 yards

Vjax

Lamar Miller

Harry Douglas

Thanks again!!!

I know this is last minute:

Pick 1: Julio, Gordon, Benjamin, Vereen

Standard scoring

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigmund,

always appreciate the help. Standard PPR, Arian Foster or Mark Ingram? Ingram's got a great matchup, but a "Sean Payton loves to be like Bill Belichek and screw with your fantasy RBs" problem. Arian Foster is almost always a start, except that we're talking about a good Ravens Defense playing for something and a Foster's QB is a 4/5th stringer just signed.

thoughts?

It's no longer Sunday AM, but thought I'd try anyway since it's a mildly interesting situation: I need 24 points of standard scoring from CJ Anderson and the DEN kicker Barth tonight. The CIN kicker Nugent is available, and I could drop Hill to pick him up. Is it worth it?

My thinking is it depends on how many points I need: If not so many, then don't make the move, if a ton then do it, based on the theory that RB TDs and field goals are a bit self-canceling. This seems in between. Leaning toward not doing it but was curious what an expert would say.

:wall:

I swear you told me to start Herron because Boom is very close to Bloom.

I'm in the finals for my PPR league!

Pick one WR and two flexes: Jeremy Hill, Roddy White, Harry Douglas, Mike Wallace, Joseph Randle (can you answer both assuming Murray is active and inactive?)

For context:
My lineup:
QB: Sanchez
RB: Le'Veon Bell
RB: Fjax
WR: Sanders
WR: Beckham
WR: ???
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: ???
Flex: ???
K: Parkey
D/ST: Jags (12.0)

His lineup:
QB: Brees
RB: Forte
RB: Ingram
WR: Jeffery
WR: Decker
WR: Marqise Lee (10.5)
TE: Delanie Walker (9.4)
Flex: CJ Anderson
Flex: Olsen
K: Vinatieri
D/ST: Chicago (I stole all the streaming D's last week and he had Cinci/TB who play Den/GB)

Thanks for all the help this year!

Edit to include points from Thursday's game.
white douglas hill - randle over hill if murray is out (i think murray plays)
Should Sanders's illness change anything? Based on everything I've read, I'm planning on sticking with Sanders. I picked up Caldwell as a "handcuff" but the thought of potentially having to play Caldwell is horrifying. Can you ask Dr. Jene about Sanders during the hangout tomorrow morning?

Also, I'm not sure if your original answer assumed Julio would be active or inactive. If Julio is active, is Douglas still a better play than Wallace?
i would probably go wallace in that event
I won my championship handily! Thanks for all the great work this year, Bloom!

Thanks for your great articles. Its my 3rd straight year in the super bowl because of your help.

Users who are viewing this thread