What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Bloom, I'm a longtime listener. Thanks for all the great content you and the guys share.

I have an embarrasment of riches at RB playing for the championship. FBG rankings are unanimous, but it feels weird to start JBell (with CJAnderson and JCharles) over DMurray. Projections have me a favorite by a few points thanks to RG3s single digit performance yesterday, so some upside would help.
CHI is sooooo bad. i would go bell over murray if i had the option in the 2 finals i am playing murray

Thanks again for your suggestions, Sig.

Need one WR from: Sanders (flu), Gordon (Manziel), and Moncrief (Hilton?, Nicks?, Wayne?). Not PPR.

Big thanks to you for doing these every week. Playing for my first ever championship in my old college buddies league...one last question for all the marbles!

Standard scoring, pick 2 and a Defense

Hopkins

L Murray

Herron

A Williams

Buffalo, New England, Green Bay
herron and murray

NE

Hi Sig - penny for your thoughts...

Need 2 WR: Roddy, Alshon, Wallace, DeAndre

Need 1 FLEX: J. Hill, F-Jax, Kelce

Need 1 DST: DET, CAR

Thanks for the knowledge

(Std league)

Last edited by a moderator:
edwardpig said:
Half-point PPR, need a flex. I have Jonas Gray, Charles Johnson, Latavius Murray, Andre Williams, Harry Douglas and Donte Moncrief (I'm already starting Roddy at WR).

I'd like to start Moncrief if T.Y. sits, but I won't know about T.Y. until after the early games have started. So if I pass on the early games and T.Y. plays, I can't plug in Johnson, Douglas or Gray.

So, do I start Gray (or Douglas or Johnson) and be done with it, or do I sit out the early games in the hope that T.Y. sits? And if I take a pass on the early games, who's my best start if T.Y. sits and if T.Y. plays?

Thanks.
johnson

Hi Sig. After RG3 (8.9 pts) yesterday, in a bit of a hole and need to start a flex in non-ppr (w/ upside): Asiata, Moncrief, Gordon and Harry Douglas. Also, need 2 of the following in non-ppr: LMurray, Crow, Stills, Asiata, and Harry Douglas.

nsciola said:
Hi Sig - penny for your thoughts...

Need 2 WR: Roddy, Alshon, Wallace, DeAndre

Need 1 FLEX: J. Hill, F-Jax, Kelce

Need 1 DST: DET, CAR

Thanks for the knowledge

(Std league)
roddy and jeffery

fjax

DET

Sigmund

WDIS, non PPR WR? Andre Johnson or Josh Gordon?

Thanks and thanks for another great year of FBG content

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sig. After RG3 (8.9 pts) yesterday, in a bit of a hole and need to start a flex in non-ppr (w/ upside): Asiata, Moncrief, Gordon and Harry Douglas. Also, need 2 of the following in non-ppr: LMurray, Crow, Stills, Asiata, and Harry Douglas.
asiata

stills asiata

Users who are viewing this thread