What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (2 Viewers)

Hi Bloom,

I'll really miss these Sunday mornings, thanks so much for taking the time to do what you do.

PPR, for the championship against a friend who will not let me hear the end of it if i lose. Firing up the first of many Bloody Marys now

Pick one WR

Landry

Colston

Watkins

Pick Two RBs

Hill

Lacy

Crowell

THANKS AGAIN!!!
colston

sit crow

one for you: whats the best bloody garnish? i love my pickled green beans...
Thanks Bloom! Pickled greens as well, especially Okra. I load up the garnish, plenty of greens, olives, celery and sometimes a shrimp or two

Got a real bad situation here, Sig. I have Hilton and Sanders, but my backups are 1pm games. I'm convinced I should bench Hilton, but what about Sanders? Anyway, here are my WRs: please pick two:

Hilton

Sanders

Douglas

Stills

Nicks

C. Johnson

Please help!!
stills and sanders

Still Fighting this even as I'm listening...PPR league Julio, Gordon or Douglas...need some upside and been leaning Gordon but latest info has be thinking Julio because of Manzel

BLUF:

PPR

Julio

Gordon

Douglas
julio, but wont talk you out of gordon

Bloom, I'm a longtime listener. Thanks for all the great content you and the guys share.

I have an embarrasment of riches at RB playing for the championship. FBG rankings are unanimous, but it feels weird to start JBell (with CJAnderson and JCharles) over DMurray. Projections have me a favorite by a few points thanks to RG3s single digit performance yesterday, so some upside would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to you for doing these every week. Playing for my first ever championship in my old college buddies league...one last question for all the marbles!

Standard scoring, pick 2 and a Defense

Hopkins

L Murray

Herron

A Williams

Buffalo, New England, Green Bay

need 2 in PPR

LMiller v. Min

AWilliams @StL

Lat Murray v. Buf

Percy v. NE

Thanks for a great year Sig

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-PPR

Pick two (Lacy, Benjamin and Gronk are already definites):

Forte

Roddy

Moncrief

Kelce

Thank you, sir.

Half-point PPR, need a flex. I have Jonas Gray, Charles Johnson, Latavius Murray, Andre Williams, Harry Douglas and Donte Moncrief (I'm already starting Roddy at WR).

I'd like to start Moncrief if T.Y. sits, but I won't know about T.Y. until after the early games have started. So if I pass on the early games and T.Y. plays, I can't plug in Johnson, Douglas or Gray.

So, do I start Gray (or Douglas or Johnson) and be done with it, or do I sit out the early games in the hope that T.Y. sits? And if I take a pass on the early games, who's my best start if T.Y. sits and if T.Y. plays?

Thanks.

Good morning Sig.

Need you to pick 2 RBs, 1 WR, and a FLEX from the following options in a PPR league:

RBs: Forte, Ingram, Lamar Miller, Tre Mason

WRs: Roddy White, Kenny Stills, Donte Moncrief

I'm down 5 points heading into today with 8 players left to play. My opponent started Zach Ertz, so I may need some upside to dig my way out of this hole.

Thanks.
forte ingram

white stills

Who's most flexible today?

Jeremy Hill in a tough match up with Denver

Latavius Murray home vs Buffalo

Josh Gordon at Carolina (does he finally flash in 2014?)

Or some of the rest - Percy Harvin, Mike Wallace, Dwayne Allen (likely no Hilton and my opponent has Luck)
gordon in ppr, hill in non

PPR (1.5 for TE) - Need 4 of 7

Julio Jones

D-Murray

Fred Jackson

Julius Thomas

M-Bennett

Harry Douglas

E-Sanders

A quick one, but a bit of a tricky one.

Patriots' Def

VS

Lions' Def

Patriots are projected almost 4 more points, but I don't think those projections are taking into account Jimmy Clausen.

I am torn. What do ya think Sig?
lean NE, both are ideal

TD heavy non PPR (1 pt per 20 yards)

Stills

Vereen

L-Murray (with J-Randle on bench in case D-Murray is out)

Users who are viewing this thread