What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2016 Draft Class (1 Viewer)

Rotoworld:

NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah praised USC redshirt senior QB Cody Kessler.

"USC QB Cody Kessler doesn't have ideal measurables but he has good instincts/awareness," Jeremiah tweeted along with a play which Kessler displayed a willingness to move off his spot while keeping his eyes downfield and locate a third option underneath. The throw was wobbly but it got the job done. We love Kessler's functional mobility and capability to succeed within the offense.

Source: Daniel Jeremiah on Twitter
Jun 22 - 9:51 AM

Rotoworld:

NFL Media draft analyst Chad Reuter notes that Rutgers senior WR Leonte Carroo "reminds scouts of Golden Tate with his running back-type body."

The 6-foot-1, 205-pounder posted 55 passes for 1,086 yards and 10 touchdowns last year. "Putting up another 1,000-yard receiving season with a new passer in Piscataway should impress scouts enough for him to end up being a second-round pick like Tate," Reuter wrote. Carroo earned first-team All-Big Ten honors in 2014. He has been clocked in the high 4.3s in the 40-yard dash.

Source: NFL.com
Jun 21 - 10:26 PM

Rotoworld:

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline believes that the "potential" is there for Toledo redshirt senior WR Alonzo Russell to "move up draft boards."

"He entered his junior season with third round grades on my board and I was told Toledo coaches considered him a "leave early" player. But a disappointing season in 2014, in part due to injury, halted any thought of an early exit to the NFL. Russell can play and he’s got sneaky speed so the potential is there for a move up draft boards," Pauline wrote. The Toledo prospect Russell runs a 4.58 forty and with added bulk to his frame, Russell could be a threat in the red-zone. The 6-foot-4, 205-pound Russell has recorded 2,451 receiving yards with 19 touchdowns over the last three years.

Source: TFY Draft Insider
Jun 22 - 3:42 PM

Corey Davis seems a little low at 19 to me
Rashard Higgins 21 is laughable. He may be best wr in class...
What's laughable is saying he's the best WR in the class. It's not even close. A 6-2 188lb WR is never the best WR in his own class, unless your name is Chad Johnson or Keenan McCardell. Even, then, both had great careers, but Chad was a 2nd rounder and McCardell was a 12th rounder (the last round). How many WRs the size of Higgins is dominating the NFL?

What makes Higgins so much better than William Fuller?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's laughable is saying he's the best WR in the class. It's not even close. A 6-2 188lb WR is never the best WR in his own class, unless your name is Chad Johnson or Keenan McCardell. Even, then, both had great careers, but Chad was a 2nd rounder and McCardell was a 12th rounder (the last round). How many WRs the size of Higgins is dominating the NFL?

speed, big play ability yac. At 6-2 188 he could still put 10 pounds. 6-2 198-200 would be perfect. Fuller had 1094 yards on 14.4. Higgins had 1750 for 18.2 ypc.... That's how. He is just more explosive as evidence of his ypc.

Rotoworld:

ESPN's Mel Kiper ranked Cal's Jared Goff over Penn State's Christian Hackenberg in his first set of junior QB rankings.

Goff is also ranked ahead of Ohio State's Cardale Jones. "He has a big-time arm and shows the ability to read defenses and move defenders with his eyes," Kiper said of the Cal quarterback. The top five rounds out with Cincinnati's Gunner Kiel and Kentucky's Patrick Towles. Sonny Dykes, Cal's head coach, is very honest with how limited the school's playbook is, prioritizing mastering a small selection of plays over confusing opponents with variety. Texas Tech only had seven passing play during Dykes' time there.

Source: ESPN
Jun 23 - 9:36 AM

Rotoworld:

Mississippi State redshirt senior QB Dak Prescott "has plenty of arm strength to launch the ball around the field and from difficult throwing positions," observes NFL Media's Lance Zierlein.

The analyst believes Prescott could join Tim Tebow and Cam Newton as large dual-threat SEC quarterbacks who won the Heisman, a national championship and went in Round 1. "Prescott has been very productive with scrambles and designed runs, but we might see less of that this season as he prepares to transition to the NFL," he wrote. "Prescott needs to get through progressions more quickly and throw with better accuracy."

Jun 23 - 1:30 AM

speed, big play ability yac. At 6-2 188 he could still put 10 pounds. 6-2 198-200 would be perfect. Fuller had 1094 yards on 14.4. Higgins had 1750 for 18.2 ypc.... That's how. He is just more explosive as evidence of his ypc.
DeSean Jackson averaged 11.7 YPR is final college season. I guess he wasn't that explosive. Higgins YPR is evidence of weak competition and having a good QB. That QB is now gone. He also has weak competition on his own team to steal away targets as well. Fuller plays with Corey Robinson, who has a chance to produce just as much as him.

He could still put on as much weight as he wants. I'll bet he doesn't because it's very rare to do it this late in his college career. Most WRs do it before their Junior season already. 6-2 200 is not "perfect". 6-2 210 is. That is the average size of a top 12 WR. http://xnsports.com/2014/05/15/fantasy-football-heres-top-wide-receiver-looks-like/

DeSean Jackson averaged 11.7 YPR is final college season. I guess he wasn't that explosive. Higgins YPR is evidence of weak competition and having a good QB. That QB is now gone. He also has weak competition on his own team to steal away targets as well. Fuller plays with Corey Robinson, who has a chance to produce just as much as him.

He could still put on as much weight as he wants. I'll bet he doesn't because it's very rare to do it this late in his college career. Most WRs do it before their Junior season already. 6-2 200 is not "perfect". 6-2 210 is. That is the average size of a top 12 WR. http://xnsports.com/2014/05/15/fantasy-football-heres-top-wide-receiver-looks-like/
Higgins also averaged 13.5 yards per target, which was more than anyone in this draft class except for Devin Smith. That is pretty impressive considering how heavily CSU relied on him, and how weak the rest of their receiving corps was.

Rotoworld:

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports that Ball State WRs senior Jordan Williams and junior Kevin Mabon are both on the NFL's radar.

Williams is the more hyped prospect, earning a preseason Rds. 4-5 grade from Pauline. "Williams is considered a potential top 100 pick by some area scouts as he’s a big bodied receiver with a fluid style," Pauline wrote. The analyst grades Jordan slightly lower. "[Jordan] does not have the size of his teammate, [but] he’s a better pass catcher," Pauline wrote.

Jun 23 - 6:26 PM

Rotoworld:

Scouts Inc.'s Todd McShay believes Ole Miss junior WR Laquon Treadwell exhibits skills beyond his years.

"Treadwell is already a crafty vet," McShay tweeted. He "excels (at) creating late separation (and) has body control to adjust last second. Underrated (run after catch) weapon too." Treadwell is reportedly progressing well form the horrific leg injury he suffered last year, including a broken fibula and dislocated ankle. His combination of size, strength and fluidity is obvious.

Source: Todd McShay on Twitter
Jun 24 - 9:57 AM

Rotoworld:

ESPN's Mel Kiper ranked Penn State junior Christian Hackenberg as the No. 2 underclassmen quarterback in the land.

"The pedigree and talent outpace the numbers, which is a good thing because 2014 was a forgettable year for Hackenberg, who had a negative TD-INT ratio and was on his back far too often behind a suspect O-line," Kiper wrote. "A coaching transition was also a clear setback for his development. This will be a big year as Hackenberg will be out to prove 2014 was a confluence of problems he couldn't control." We are in wait-and-see mode with Hackenberg. Some are willing to pawn off his struggles last season on a confluence of factors that Kiper touched on, but we'd prefer he prove it now that there's no excuses left. The 6-foot-4, 236-pounder posted an ugly 12/15 TD/INT rate last season.

Source: ESPN Insider
Jun 23 - 10:30 PM

Rotoworld:

Cincinnati redshirt junior QB Gunner Kiel is "squarely in the mix as one of the better QB prospects in college football," writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

"In 2014, the well-traveled Kiel finally put together a season we suspected he was capable of as he showed off a strong, accurate arm," Kiper wrote. "He's also a bit more athletic than people (see: opponents) tend to realize, and he creates chances with his escapability." The analyst ranks Kiel as the No. 4 underclassmen quarterback in the nation. Kiel posted a nice 31/13 TD/INT ratio last year.

Jun 23 - 10:27 PM

Rotoworld:

USC redshirt senior QB Cody Kessler "lacks elite physical tools, but his anticipation and accuracy are ahead of the pack," writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

"In 2014, he put together one of the most overlooked stellar seasons in recent memory," Kiper wrote. The 6-foot-1, 215-pound Kessler threw for 3,826 yards with a 39/5 TD/INT ratio last year. "Perhaps most impressively, he completed a hair under 70 percent of his throws," Kiper wrote. "He has also shown he can succeed when taking snaps from under center, not just out of the shotgun."

Jun 23 - 9:31 PM

Rotoworld:

North Dakota State senior QB Carson Wentz's "physical tools are impressive," writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

So impressive, in fact, that Wentz ranks as Kiper's No. 3 senior QB prospect, ahead of TCU's Trevone Boykin and MSU's Dak Prescott (amongst many others). "Don't know him? You will," Kiper wrote. "Wentz doesn't only offer prototypical pocket-passer size -- he can also really move." The 6-foot-5, 231-pound Wentz posted 642 rushing yards and 3,111 passing yards with a 25/10 TD/INT ratio during last season's 15-1 campaign. He's a man amongst boys at that level.

Jun 23 - 8:34 PM

Rotoworld:

ESPN's Mel Kiper ranks Michigan State senior QB Connor Cook as the best senior QB in the country.

"He was wise to return to East Lansing for another season," Kiper wrote. "Cook has good length and athleticism and a strong arm. In coming back, he needs to improve on his accuracy, which can suffer from poor footwork and from throwing off balance." The 6-foot-4, 218-pound Cook plays in an NFL system, has drawn comparisons to Matt Ryan and has thrown for 6,063 yards, 47 touchdowns and 15 interceptions across 30 career starts.

Jun 23 - 8:04 PM

Rotoworld:

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports that NFL scouts "by a pretty big margin" rank USC redshirt senior QB Cody Kessler as the No. 1 senior QB prospect.

Kessler still has his detractors, of course. "Some are concerned with his Mark Sanchez like size," Pauline wrote. Despite his 6-foot-1, 215-pound frame and lack of a prototypical bazooka, Kessler is one of the nation's best deep passers, thanks to his accuracy and toughness (he'll scramble and reset his feet to unload without ever dropping his eyes from downfield targets). That latter trait isn't often discussed, but it portends to NFL success about as much as any other signal-calling skill.

Jun 23 - 7:36 PM

Rotoworld:

Massachusetts senior WR Tajae Sharpe earned a preseason Rd. 6 grade from TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline.

The MAC has a handful of intriguing receivers, and Sharpe is one of the best. "Sharpe is a possession receiver with a smooth style," Pauline wrote. "There’s a lot to like about his game and Sharpe could land in the early part of day three next April."

Jun 23 - 6:58 PM

Rotoworld:

Scouts Inc.'s Kevin Weidl praised Cal senior WR Bryce Treggs while watching QB Jared Goff.

"Treggs lacks ideal size but he's sudden and has some juice out of cuts. Tough cover from slot," Weidl tweeted, specifically calling attention to a two-way route which showed Treggs' elusiveness and fluidity. Many evaluators seem to be on Goff early for his quick release and willingness to test intermediate windows, but it helps to have weapons. Cal offers them.

Source: Kevin Weidl on Twitter
Jun 24 - 10:54 AM

look we can find outliers or guys like desean to fit our agenda, not mentioning he played in a spread offense, running offense. Variables always change the game 180, but opinions like higgins ypr is from weak competition and having a good qb is sort of lame imo. All of this is just what we think, our opinions but doesn't do it for me. Call me crazy but Higgins looks the part.

tyler boyd and higgins will be top 2
Top 2 WRs under 200lbs. Yes, Very good chance.
I got one better, hows Antonio Brown. 5-10 187 looks pretty good. Higgins 6-2 190 and your worried... Their are always examples to fit any of our agendas...
Where was Antonio Brown drafted? Where would you rank Brown in his own draft class before the draft? I bet you were high on him back then because you knew he'd be the target hound he is today. It's easy to always bring up guys like Brown because you already know what he's done.

Who is throwing the ball to Brown? Who is going to be throwing the ball to Higgins in the NFL? I can bet you any amount Antonio Brown is not a top 5 fantasy WR with Alex Smith or with any QB who is not asked to throw a ton.

I guess you like ignoring statistical analysis. Here is this link again: http://xnsports.com/2014/05/15/fantasy-football-heres-top-wide-receiver-looks-like/

Here are more to chew on: http://xnsports.com/2015/03/06/fantasy-football-elite-small-wide-receiver-look-like/

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/4547/re-examining-wide-receiver-size-and-production

Guys like Antonio Brown are called "outliers". You're so confident to bet on Higgins being another outlier?

I like Higgins, just that that high on him. Sorry if it offends you or if you think I think he sucks. You're free to come up with your own rankings and list him at #1. That's what's great about this industry.

I got one better, hows Antonio Brown. 5-10 187 looks pretty good. Higgins 6-2 190 and your worried... Their are always examples to fit any of our agendas...
Where was Antonio Brown drafted? Where would you rank Brown in his own draft class before the draft? I bet you were high on him back then because you knew he'd be the target hound he is today. It's easy to always bring up guys like Brown because you already know what he's done.

Who is throwing the ball to Brown? Who is going to be throwing the ball to Higgins in the NFL? I can bet you any amount Antonio Brown is not a top 5 fantasy WR with Alex Smith or with any QB who is not asked to throw a ton.

I guess you like ignoring statistical analysis. Here is this link again: http://xnsports.com/2014/05/15/fantasy-football-heres-top-wide-receiver-looks-like/

Here are more to chew on: http://xnsports.com/2015/03/06/fantasy-football-elite-small-wide-receiver-look-like/

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/4547/re-examining-wide-receiver-size-and-production

Guys like Antonio Brown are called "outliers". You're so confident to bet on Higgins being another outlier?

I like Higgins, just that that high on him. Sorry if it offends you or if you think I think he sucks. You're free to come up with your own rankings and list him at #1. That's what's great about this industry.
The issue with this and the aplication of those studies as it relates to Higgins (or any college prospect) is it assumes Higgins size remains static. Which is largely absurd. He's got the ideal hight for the position but not the weight. He's only 20 years old however and will likely grow into his frame. What do you think Higgins will weigh in 3 year? How would that alter you evaluations? Nobody leaves college as a completely finished product, physically. Some have more room to grow than others. Higgins appears to have plenty of room IMO. As for the targets, well it makes sense. Naturally better players get more targets. Why are OCs, HCs and QBs "force feeding" them the ball? How does the target level of these guys relate to other elite or very good WRs? The bottom line is, good players will warrant more touches and targets.

What's comical about that second article is they site Evans, Decker and Nelson as exceptions to their rule. Meaning top WR seasons with low target amounts having top seasons. They say these almost exclusively come from big WRs. Then they go on to list several small WRs in their targethound list that actually had LESS targets than them! Talk out of both sides of your mouth?

I like bigger WRs more and certainly see them as more likely to succeed. There are just physical advantages to being bigger. None the less, skill set trumps most everything else. Some of what's being thrown around here is just silly, though.

The issue with this and the aplication of those studies as it relates to Higgins (or any college prospect) is it assumes Higgins size remains static. Which is largely absurd. He's got the ideal hight for the position but not the weight. He's only 20 years old however and will likely grow into his frame. What do you think Higgins will weigh in 3 year? How would that alter you evaluations? Nobody leaves college as a completely finished product, physically. Some have more room to grow than others. Higgins appears to have plenty of room IMO.As for the targets, well it makes sense. Naturally better players get more targets. Why are OCs, HCs and QBs "force feeding" them the ball? How does the target level of these guys relate to other elite or very good WRs? The bottom line is, good players will warrant more touches and targets.

What's comical about that second article is they site Evans, Decker and Nelson as exceptions to their rule. Meaning top WR seasons with low target amounts having top seasons. They say these almost exclusively come from big WRs. Then they go on to list several small WRs in their targethound list that actually had LESS targets than them! Talk out of both sides of your mouth?

I like bigger WRs more and certainly see them as more likely to succeed. There are just physical advantages to being bigger. None the less, skill set trumps most everything else. Some of what's being thrown around here is just silly, though.
What's absurd is thinking Higgins will put on 20+ lbs this late in his college career. He has room to grow because he's so skinny right now, just like any other 188-lb WR. How many of them actually do put on weight? A very small percentage.

Here are more to chew on: http://xnsports.com/2015/03/06/fantasy-football-elite-small-wide-receiver-look-like/https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/4547/re-examining-wide-receiver-size-and-production

The issue with this and the aplication of those studies as it relates to Higgins (or any college prospect) is it assumes Higgins size remains static. Which is largely absurd. He's got the ideal hight for the position but not the weight. He's only 20 years old however and will likely grow into his frame. What do you think Higgins will weigh in 3 year? How would that alter you evaluations? Nobody leaves college as a completely finished product, physically. Some have more room to grow than others. Higgins appears to have plenty of room IMO.As for the targets, well it makes sense. Naturally better players get more targets. Why are OCs, HCs and QBs "force feeding" them the ball? How does the target level of these guys relate to other elite or very good WRs? The bottom line is, good players will warrant more touches and targets.

What's absurd is thinking Higgins will put on 20+ lbs this late in his college career. He has room to grow because he's so skinny right now, just like any other 188-lb WR. How many of them actually do put on weight? A very small percentage.
Higgins doesn't NEED to gain 20 lbs. I haven't seen any real studies on weight gain of NFL players over time. Meaning college weights, rookie weight and so on. With today's nutrition and workout regiments, teams pretty much dictate players weights to the pound. If they want Higgins or anyone else to gain weight they build a plan. M. Bryant just added 10 lbs this off season because the Steelers wanted him too. P. Richardson reportadly gained 20 since being drafted. The point isn't so much that Higgins will weigh 208 lbs. It's that he won't be condemned to remain at 188 lbs.

Probably the best I've seen on this so far is here.

http://consumer.healthday.com/fitness-information-14/football-health-news-250/college-football-players-seem-to-grow-bigger-and-stronger-but-not-faster-679944.html

This seems to suggest that Higgins is certainly not done adding weight.

Rotoworld:

ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. ranks Auburn senior WR Duke Williams as his No.1 ranked senior wideout.

"Not nearly as raw a route runner as you might expect in his first SEC season coming out of junior college, Williams was moved around and was able to win with strong hands and a big frame he uses to keep defenders away from the ball. If he cleans up the drops, there's first-round potential," Kiper wrote. The Auburn prospect only played in 10 games last season, recording 45 receptions for 730 yards with five touchdowns. The 6-foot-2, 224-pound Williams was a play maker for the Tigers in 2015, averaging 16.2 yards a catch. If Williams plans to go in the first round of the draft, he'll have to play consistent and polish up his game.

Jun 24 - 2:24 PM

Rotoworld:

TCU redshirt senior QB Trevone Boykin will "need to make strides to remove the 'project' label as a progression passer," writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

The analyst ranks Boykin as the No. 4 senior quarterback in the land. "After pulling double duty in 2013 at both QB and wide receiver, Boykin transitioned to full-time signal-caller in 2014 and became a Heisman candidate," Kiper wrote. "He's an exceptional athlete with a strong arm, but anticipation is a problem and bad decisions were common." The 6-foot-1, 208-pound Boykin threw for 3,714 yards and 30 touchdowns and rushed for 642 yards and eight scores in 2014.

Jun 24 - 6:08 PM

Rotoworld:

Ohio State senior TE Nick Vannett will "become a favorite target for whichever of Urban Meyer's three talented quarterbacks is running the offense in 2015," predicts NFL Media draft analyst Chad Reuter.

Vannett is taking over the lead tight end spot in the Buckeyes' attack for Jeff Heuerman, who was a 2015 third-round pick of the Denver Broncos. "He has NFL size (6-6, 260) and hands, and enough speed to do more than just move the chains if left unchecked," Reuter wrote. "He even has the agility and willingness as a blocker to handle H-back duties." Walter Football grades Vannett, who posted 19 receptions for 220 yards with five touchdowns in 2014, as a Rds. 3-5 prospect.

Jun 24 - 5:53 PM

jurb26 said:
Xue said:
jurb26 said:
Xue said:
T with T said:
Xue said:
T with T said:

Here are more to chew on: http://xnsports.com/2015/03/06/fantasy-football-elite-small-wide-receiver-look-like/https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/4547/re-examining-wide-receiver-size-and-production

Higgins doesn't NEED to gain 20 lbs.I haven't seen any real studies on weight gain of NFL players over time. Meaning college weights, rookie weight and so on. With today's nutrition and workout regiments, teams pretty much dictate players weights to the pound. If they want Higgins or anyone else to gain weight they build a plan. M. Bryant just added 10 lbs this off season because the Steelers wanted him too. P. Richardson reportadly gained 20 since being drafted. The point isn't so much that Higgins will weigh 208 lbs. It's that he won't be condemned to remain at 188 lbs.

Probably the best I've seen on this so far is here.

http://consumer.healthday.com/fitness-information-14/football-health-news-250/college-football-players-seem-to-grow-bigger-and-stronger-but-not-faster-679944.html

This seems to suggest that Higgins is certainly not done adding weight.
He doesn't need to gain any weight at all. He is who he is at his weight and nothing more. If we want him to be more, he'll have to gain weight. Martavis was already 211 lbs and is 6-4. Irrelevant to Higgins because he's much larger. He didn't need to gain weight anyway. Richardson is currently in the 180's. He was 175.9 at the Combine and played at 161, though he was listed anywhere from 170-175 before the Combine.

That article would be more valid to this discussion if Higgins was still a Freshman or Sophomore. I'm not condemning him not possibly adding weight. I'm condemning him adding significant weight.

Rotoworld:

Mississippi State redshirt senior QB Dak Prescott is a "bruising runner who was quietly quite efficient as a passer last season," writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

"Prescott's challenge is to show enough growth as a passer to make the Tim Tebow comparisons go away," Kiper wrote. "Because while Tebow was a first-round pick, the comparison won't do much for Prescott's stock." The analyst ranks Prescott as the No. 5 senior quarterback prospect in the NCAA. Prescott threw for 3,449 yards on 61 percent completions with a 27/11 TD/INT ratio last year.

Jun 24 - 9:41 PM

Rotoworld:

Kentucky redshirt junior QB Patrick Towles' "numbers won't jump out at you, but the size and natural ability will," writes ESPN's Mel Kiper.

The 6-foot-5, 241-pound signal caller threw for 2,718 yards on 57 percent completions with a 14/9 TD/INT rate last season. "Don't let that size make you think Towles lacks athleticism, either," Kiper wrote. "The former high school high jumper can really move. With new offensive coordinator Shannon Dawson's arrival from West Virginia, there will be high expectations for this offense, and the return of four starters on the O-line will help." The analyst ranks Towles as the No. 5 underclassmen quarterback in the nation.

Jun 24 - 8:48 PM

Rotoworld:

East Carolina senior TE Bryce Williams is "a tough, dependable pass catcher and a prospect who could catch fire with a good senior season," TFY Draft Insider Tony Pauline noted.

"Keep an eye on tight end Bryce Williams. He’s a tough, dependable pass catcher and a prospect who could catch fire with a good senior season followed up by solid workouts in the lead up to April’s draft," Pauline wrote. The 6-foot-6, 258-pound Williams recorded 18 receptions for 237 yards, with 4 touchdowns last season. With Shane Carden off to the NFL, Williams could be a favorite target of inexperienced sophomore QB Kurt Benkert.

Jun 25 - 3:24 PM

Rotoworld:

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline believes Cincinnati senior WR Shaq Washington is "slightly underrated."

"The Bearcats have a number of receivers that intrigue scouts including Shaq Washington who I feel is slightly underrated. He’s a slot receiver that also helps out returning punts," Pauline wrote. The 5-foot-9, 174-pound Washington posted 66 receptions for 761 yards and four TDs last season, and currently sits fifth on the Bearcat's all-time list, with 150 career receptions.

Jun 25 - 2:41 PM

Xue said:
jurb26 said:
Xue said:
T with T said:
Xue said:
T with T said:

he can put on 10 easy. Thing is you are obsessed with my outliers but think your desean avg 11 ypc isn't an outlier. Just admit that you missed the boat on Higgins. It will end up better for you if you have a chance to take him over a fodder guy that you had ranked ahead of him.

T with T said:
Xue said:
jurb26 said:

he can put on 10 easy. Thing is you are obsessed with my outliers but think your desean avg 11 ypc isn't an outlier. Just admit that you missed the boat on Higgins. It will end up better for you if you have a chance to take him over a fodder guy that you had ranked ahead of him.
Missed what boat? Higgins is who he is. You're selling him as the best WR in this class. He is not and I stated why I feel that way. if you believe in him so much, you are free to select him at 1.01 in your 2016 Rookie Draft. But you probably won't. Why? Because you're smarter than that.

Yes, DeSean's final college season is a outlier because his QB that year was horrible, just as Higgins Sophomore season could be an outlier because he had a good QB. He loses his Head Coach and QB this year. Then you won't have any good stats to cite, thereby calling his season an outlier.

Missed what boat? Higgins is who he is. You're selling him as the best WR in this class. He is not and I stated why I feel that way. if you believe in him so much, you are free to select him at 1.01 in your 2016 Rookie Draft. But you probably won't. Why? Because you're smarter than that.

Yes, DeSean's final college season is a outlier because his QB that year was horrible, just as Higgins Sophomore season could be an outlier because he had a good QB. He loses his Head Coach and QB this year. Then you won't have any good stats to cite, thereby calling his season an outlier.
So your reason is that he doesn't have the proper size... Really bulk... At 20 years old? I don't have Higgins in my top 5, maybe not even my top 10 but if this is your reason it's bizarre. Especially bizarre for someone who also is a big proponent of prospect age. What reason are you basing the age thing on then?

So your reason is that he doesn't have the proper size... Really bulk... At 20 years old? I don't have Higgins in my top 5, maybe not even my top 10 but if this is your reason it's bizarre. Especially bizarre for someone who also is a big proponent of prospect age. What reason are you basing the age thing on then?
My reason for what? What point of mine are you arguing against? You don't have Higgins in your top 10, so what are you objecting?

Users who are viewing this thread