What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone not like Eddie Lacy? (2 Viewers)

Not sure if it was mentioned in here, but watching the game today Lacy looks very heavy to me. He'll always be a big guy, but it does not look like he's carrying it well. Nagging injuries may be contributing as well, but overweight (maybe out of shape) could put him in the dog house.

Weren't there a few red flags on him with weight issues coming out of college?
Good post, on top of that Starks looks leaner to me and has more burst.

Clearly Lacy is still banged up from earlier in the season. I wish they would just sit him, though, and let him get 100 percent. Hopefully the bye week is what the doctor ordered.

Ok has he been benched? Because this is what benched looks like.
Does the bench have catering? Because if they're delivering food directly to Lacy on the bench I can understand why he wouldn't want to leave. They need to figure out a way to allow him to eat from a compartment in his helmet while he's on the field.

This is a complete question mark game. He had been nursing a sore ankle but this usage was really weird. Why even play him at all if you think he needs rest on that ankle. Just a weird game all around.

I think the guy has to be benched right now until he shows something.... He's too heavy and I think ht he game script needs be be much much colder for him to be effective...

This guy has turned into Trent Richardson.

After last week, when I had Ivory and Miller on bye and had no choice, I should've known better

if he's not healthy then just sit him and play Starks who is getting the job done. Why disrupt his flow by taking him out.

After last week, when I had Ivory and Miller on bye and had no choice, I should've known better

if he's not healthy then just sit him and play Starks who is getting the job done. Why disrupt his flow by taking him out.
Huh disrupt who's flow?

Not to be crying over poor fortune due to my 1st rd pick, but this reeks of misreporting injury, which teams have been in trouble for. NFL needs to inquire here, because it just doesn't make any sense.

He has a sore ankle because he is a fat slob who doesn't know what it takes to be a professional. Any excess weight has ripple effects on the rest of the body. In addition, he has no vision. I see this guy as dead weight and will be permanently on my do not draft list. What a POS loser.

He has a sore ankle because he is a fat slob who doesn't know what it takes to be a professional. Any excess weight has ripple effects on the rest of the body. In addition, he has no vision. I see this guy as dead weight and will be permanently on my do not draft list. What a POS loser.
:lmao: Good idea!

Not to be crying over poor fortune due to my 1st rd pick, but this reeks of misreporting injury, which teams have been in trouble for. NFL needs to inquire here, because it just doesn't make any sense.
http://uaasnfl.blob.core.windows.net/live/1818/2015-injury-report-policy.pdfCould have happened yesterday or today that it was slightly sore but did not affect his game reps until Starks was tearing it up. You saw Lacy some but possibly they just want to give him more time to not reagrivated or it was slightly bothering him.

Correct me if I am wrong but if something did happen after injury reporting on Friday and he was not to miss the game then the injury is not needed to be reported?

That or they liked Starks as a matchup play against San Diego?

That's fine but when he goes off for 100+ 2 TDs later this season don't change your mind.

Sucks, but I think you have to ride him out....at least on the bench while he gets it together.

He doesn't look in game shape(even though he might have never looked in game shape),

He hasn't really had a GREAT game (at least worthy of a 1st round pick) to be in the mind of any potential trade partner

He's been injured

This last game is fresh in any percpective trading partners head.

He's an ultimate sell low/buy low guy.....but if you want to sell.....I don't think you'll be happy with the value you're being offered.

Huh disrupt who's flow?
Starks. The man busts a 60+ yard td and doesnt see another carry until like 6 minutes left in the 2nd.

Lacy and J. Hill on the first two rounds and here I thought I was set at RB. FFB you are a cruel mistress. I don't know how I'm not 0-5 taking 3-6 points combined by these clowns.

Huh disrupt who's flow?
Starks. The man busts a 60+ yard td and doesnt see another carry until like 6 minutes left in the 2nd.
Must not watch the Packers they rotate running backs even when Lacy is going off in games.

Little heavy on the hate aren't ya there?

Some of the posts in here act like there is no possible answer outside he's a total waste of space of a human being. Is he the only great player who has a great history who has had a bad stretch?

How do you feel about Antonio brown right now? Ever been down on Kurt warner or Eli Manning?

Yeah, it's frustrating and disappointing but it's nowhere near as dire as you are dramatizing it.

Sucks, but I think you have to ride him out....at least on the bench while he gets it together.

He doesn't look in game shape(even though he might have never looked in game shape),

He hasn't really had a GREAT game (at least worthy of a 1st round pick) to be in the mind of any potential trade partner

He's been injured

This last game is fresh in any percpective trading partners head.

He's an ultimate sell low/buy low guy.....but if you want to sell.....I don't think you'll be happy with the value you're being offered.
Every Jonathan Stewart owner under the sun is going to be offering him in a package deal to the Lacy owner this week.

Little heavy on the hate aren't ya there?Some of the posts in here act like there is no possible answer outside he's a total waste of space of a human being. Is he the only great player who has a great history who has had a bad stretch?

How do you feel about Antonio brown right now? Ever been down on Kurt warner or Eli Manning?

Yeah, it's frustrating and disappointing but it's nowhere near as dire as you are dramatizing it.
I see what you did there.

Mike McCarthy did tell the CBS broadcast team that Starks has had some good practices, and he wanted to get Starks more involved.
- Rotoworld, right now.

Don't hand me the sore ankle bs. Lacy is out of shape and has been slacking at practice while Starks has been his usual professional self.

The 65 yard TD and the 1st receiving TD don't bother me. the 9 other carries for 47 yards bother me, Starks looked efficient and got the job done. Spagheddy as starter in name only is the CJ Anderson in this scenario

Last edited by a moderator:

Huh disrupt who's flow?
Must not watch the Packers they rotate running backs even when Lacy is going off in games.
Right that's how Lacy got 246 carries last year with Starks getting 85 right? They didn't rotate quite like they are this year. Probably because of the ankle.

Users who are viewing this thread