What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official "Space Blanket" for Better Call Saul*** (3 Viewers)

I had a big problem with this scene too.  Obviously it would warrant a well check visit from the cops as suggested.

However, I believe the scene was drawn to hammer that the relationship between Jimmy and Chuck was irrevocably damaged and that Jimmy was never going to do anything to help Chuck again.
And it did that.  It looks for all th eworld that Jimmy's prediction of Chuck's fate after Chuck had him arrested will come true with a vengeance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy, or even Kim should have suggested Rebecca call the cops for a welfare check on Chuck. Even if Jimmy was not righteously bitter it would be foolish of him to show up at the home of someone who recently had him charged with criminal trespass and breaking and entering, and who that day had been in a hearing to have him disbarred but which ended in a year's suspension.  For all Jimmy knows this is just Chuck setting him up to violate his diversion program he got from the D.A.  Jimmy's only interaction with Chuck at this point should be to have the ####-house rat crazy ******* committed, crippling HHM's reputation and financials.

Oh, why not mark Krazy 8's money role before tossing it into the bag.  Now they are going to have to search for it.

Wondering how construction of the superlab can happen as a retro-fit to the laundry.  I mean they are going to be removing around 6000 square yards of dirt and shoring the ceiling/floor above to hold industrial machines.  Someone is going to notice and wonder about permits.  They are going to be pouring hundreds of yards of concrete, doing major HVAC work.  I could see it being hidden among original construction of a laundry, but not as a retro-fit.

Cop at lunch at Pollos Hermanos:  Hey Lou, what's going on down at the Laundry.  I see trucks running dirt out of there day and night, heavy equipment, concrete trucks lined up on the street to get in, and semis delivering large beams?

Code Inspector Lou:  Probably just replacing a dryer.  I've got better things to do than check.  Say, have you tried the extra spicy.  This chicken would be worth killing for.

Cop:  Yeah, its more addictive than crack!

Lou: or Meth.
Cut holes in their pant pockets and spread it around the yard.

“Don’t wear stripes, you’ll moiré.

Moire is that annoying thing that happens when a small stripe pattern, checked pattern, or spiral pattern is shown on a screen...it looks like it is moving and it distorts all over the place.
Did everyone notice the striped pillow in the sofa in the background of that scene?  I feel like if i were a Hollywood insider that would have impressed me. 

shadyridr said:
Anyone else thinks Chuck will commit suicide?
I thought he was going to do it this episode, actually.  Would have been BB levels of intense. They missed an opportunity imo. 

Spoiler I guess...if you're a goon.

In BB, before Walt kills Krazy 8, they talk about K8 working at a furniture store.

In this last EP, K8'is wearing a Tampico Furniture polo.

Scoresman said:
Can somebody tell me what was said during the scene where they put Kim's feet front and center?

:wub:
Ya know, I'm not a foot guy......at.....all.......but I even found that sexy as hell too.

Jimmy may ultimately have given Chuck his life back. His ex-wife that Chuck still loves is now around and concerned and Chuck seems to be slowly coming to the realization that his condition is mental and not physical. Perhaps now, he can actually treat it. 

Jimmy may ultimately have given Chuck his life back. His ex-wife that Chuck still loves is now around and concerned and Chuck seems to be slowly coming to the realization that his condition is mental and not physical. Perhaps now, he can actually treat it. 
As a way to somehow get back at Jimmy.

Does Howard actually believe that Chuck is anything more than a lost cause at this point? You would think he'd try to distance himself from Chuck until they can separate from him somehow.

As a way to somehow get back at Jimmy.

Does Howard actually believe that Chuck is anything more than a lost cause at this point? You would think he'd try to distance himself from Chuck until they can separate from him somehow.
I think he does genuinely care about him. Howard does seem like a stick in the mud but not a bad guy. 

Yeah, and Walt and K8 talked about the awful commercial jingle that K8's dad sang....  

Hey, does anyone know someone who is making commercials in the show?
The timing for that doesn't fit at all.  Walt was buying crib for Walt Jr, so Saul would need to go back in time 10-15 years to make that commercial. 

Scoresman said:
Can somebody tell me what was said during the scene where they put Kim's feet front and center?

:wub:
I've watched it three times and I didn't even realize that they were speaking. Ha

This dual story telling with occasional convergence has had me preferring the Mike scenes, but for the past couple of episodes, I've been wanting to see the Jimmy scenes more. Gilligan has done a great job with BCS. Way better than I ever expected when I first heard the concept.

The timing for that doesn't fit at all.  Walt was buying crib for Walt Jr, so Saul would need to go back in time 10-15 years to make that commercial. 
Well, and I don't like it one bit if this is true, Howard did have a 1966 Macallan that he claimed was "a 35 year old scotch".

Now anyone who appreciates scotch will know that means that the scotch was distilled in 1935 and aged for 35 years before being bottled in 1966. Is it possible though that the producers or Howard don't know that, and that the implication is that the year is 2001?  I'm not sure when BB takes place...

Possible I suppose.  But I don't like it. Not one bit. 

Well, and I don't like it one bit if this is true, Howard did have a 1966 Macallan that he claimed was "a 35 year old scotch".

Now anyone who appreciates scotch will know that means that the scotch was distilled in 1935 and aged for 35 years before being bottled in 1966. Is it possible though that the producers or Howard don't know that, and that the implication is that the year is 2001?  I'm not sure when BB takes place...

Then again it seems very unlikely that Krazy 8 has aged 10-15 years in the meantime. Mike too. But who knows. A little suspension of disbelief goes a long way. 

apparently there was 2003 date shown somewhere in the courtroom documents from the last episode. 

The age of a scotch refers to how long it was in the barrel, not how long it's been in the bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread