What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

I didn't think the PC today would be a game breaker.  I thought it would kick the can down the road.  It did but with some interesting stuff.  

Think Polish is more right than wrong in his assessment for results.

Also, if I know anything, this stock will rollercoaster.  I don't think today changed that.  

I sold with the possibility of buying in lower.  If that doesn't happen, that is great.  

But I had to limit not cashing in on the gift that @chet gave.

When in doubt, I replay what the doctors have been saying and there hasn't been anyone that has panned this drug that I know of.  Its generally positive or very positive.
I can't think of any doctor that has said anything positive in the last month except for the ones that own CYDY stock.  Though it is possible that they are waiting for the data results just like us.  The doctors haven't said anything negative either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having trouble understanding people's optimism about the conference call.  There really wasn't any good news.  Just more delays.  The data results given were vague and meaningless.  I think tomorrow will be red.
Is it a delay when these things normally take weeks or months? We got impatient expecting results right away because NP over promised again.

I posted the other day that AstraZeneca just released topline results for a drug trial that ended March 30. That drug trial was stopped early due to DSM survey determining the drug was really helping (the very survey that CYDY has next week for the S/C). They stated that they met their primary endpoint and all their secondary endpoints and still sat on the results for 4 months!!! The full report has yet to come after 4 months!!!

So I think we should give CYDY at least 3 weeks to get everything right. Hell I'd be happy if they waited until they were uplisted at this point. 

I can't think of any doctor that has said anything positive in the last month except for the ones that own CYDY stock.  Though it is possible that they are waiting for the data results just like us.  The doctors haven't said anything negative either.
What are doctors saying about Remividar?  I truly don't know.

Is it a delay when these things normally take weeks or months? We got impatient expecting results right away because NP over promised again.

I posted the other day that AstraZeneca just released topline results for a drug trial that ended March 30. That drug trial was stopped early due to DSM survey determining the drug was really helping (the very survey that CYDY has next week for the S/C). They stated that they met their primary endpoint and all their secondary endpoints and still sat on the results for 4 months!!! The full report has yet to come after 4 months!!!

So I think we should give CYDY at least 3 weeks to get everything right. Hell I'd be happy if they waited until they were uplisted at this point. 
He’s been negative as heck since he sold. Just go on what you heard and you are correct about the impatience. The guy who was touted as the anti LL guy/expert/word of objectiveness said 4-6 weeks but somehow we got to 3 days or it’s a bust.

The guy who was touted as the anti LL guy/expert/word of objectiveness said 4-6 weeks but somehow we got to 3 days or it’s a bust.
Whyatt said the finished paper/study would take time to publish but the topline results would be released quickly if they were good.  Golf Guy's daughter said "she thinks having 16 secondary outcomes is going to take a while to analyze but they all ready know if they hit their primary or not. Don't know why they are not telling that info."  Nader said results would come a few days after unblinding.  They have given us the SAE results and nothing else.  There is a reason. 

I am still holding out hope that the S/C data is good but we aren't going to get that data from the interim analysis of 195 patients for at least 2 months.  Really the only short term hope is that the trial is ended prematurely next week because the safety review shows remarkable results for the treatment arm while the placebo arm has a ton of deaths.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying and am in big on this stock but I really don't think we can compare companies like Astrazeneca and Pfizer to companies like CYDY and MRNA.  The two former don't really care about their stock and operate essentially as if the stock didn't exist while the two latter spend a majority of their public time trying to drive up their stock price.  The latter two are much less likely to sit on good news as each have shown time and time again.

That said my hopeful scenario is that NP was caught offguard by how negatively the market reacted to the SAE data and doesn't want to leave any doubts with partial info this time.

The AstraZeneca drug was approved by the FDA on March 30th.  If the leronlimab S/C trial is ended next week because of statistical significance and leronlimab is immediately FDA approved, it won't bother me to see no data results for 4 months.  

It's good news by word of mouth.  No data.  They have data.  I hope it's to get their ducks in a row to take out Covid.  But not feeling that.

It's good news by word of mouth.  No data.  They have data.  I hope it's to get their ducks in a row to take out Covid.  But not feeling that.
When they released the safety numbers people gave him #### for putting out incomplete info then. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. It’s completely reasonable that all the data isn’t ready yet. 

Not sure I disagree with you besides it will start in the green.
It is nice that it starts off green for the first 5-15 minutes of almost every day regardless of how the rest of the day goes.  It's a nice escape hatch for those who want to sell.  I might even start day trading CYDY by buying at open and selling 5 minutes later.  I probably won't try that tomorrow, though.

When they released the safety numbers people gave him #### for putting out incomplete info then. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. It’s completely reasonable that all the data isn’t ready yet. 
I think what Polish says is most likely.  I hope I'm wrong or strong seconds.

I hope you are right.  But they have the numbers for primary.  Those are collected daily and simple.  Or so I heard.

How about we look at it from another angle?

If NP knows the results are bad or average, would he get in trouble for the statements he made today? 

Why, FDA evaluates drugs.  Where is their role in press?

Only if you say untrue stuff, I would think.

I'm having trouble understanding people's optimism about the conference call.  There really wasn't any good news.  Just more delays.  The data results given were vague and meaningless.  I think tomorrow will be red.
Damn.  Are you being paid?  If you couldn't find anything optimistic in that call, then you must be a paid short.

Where's my mute button!

I think one of the best stories in history would this being a magic bullet that no one was interested in.  

Or it's not that.  I am still invested with the magic but there is no magic with first line results.  They had them for a week or more.  

Fox News tonight

"... HCQ is not the standard of care, we have remdesivir, we have convalescent plasma um we have decadron we have um monoclonal antibodies , we have leronlimab being studied right now so there's lots of other drugs out there being looked at. "
Ok, well, Lamborghini for all?  I will start the charity where we give a Ferrari to one low life FFA poster.

Did u do it all before?
No and never will, at least in one shot.  May section hike it all over time.  Logistics are to much.  It's for to hike for 2-7 days, but after that it would be more like punching a time clock.  With so much trail in the forest, it does seem like it would get monotonous.  Now the PCT would be fun.  Major props to those who pull it off and enjoy it.

No and never will, at least in one shot.  May section hike it all over time.  Logistics are to much.  It's for to hike for 2-7 days, but after that it would be more like punching a time clock.  With so much trail in the forest, it does seem like it would get monotonous.  Now the PCT would be fun.  Major props to those who pull it off and enjoy it.
I get it.  Let's DO IT.  Lol.

We’ll see by the end of august. I thought the guy gave a reasonable update with promising early results. Could be a house of cards and he could be one of the world’s best liars but knowing what we know about the medicine I am prone to believe. 
The Dude that ran the Fyre Festival was still selling it after the group got off the bus.  Took them to that bar and got em drunk.

Guy was a sociopath, but in his lunatic head, I think he still thought he was gonna pull it off until the very last minute.

Hoping that's not NP, would not be a good movie.

The Dude that ran the Fyre Festival was still selling it after the group got off the bus.  Took them to that bar and got em drunk.

Guy was a sociopath, but in his lunatic head, I think he still thought he was gonna pull it off until the very last minute.

Hoping that's not NP, would not be a good movie.
There is a huge difference.

There is a huge difference.
NP might not be a sociopath but we know he gets really psyched and exaggerates.

Announced Patterson would be published end of April (never happened).  Flubbed the HIV BLA submission a couple of times IMO.  Has already given bad timelines for when we would have data for these trials. 

He also might be really good at some smoke and mirrors.  Stock sale end of April, did he pay Samsung?  Lines up distributor and that looks nice but if nothing happens, the distributor walks away.  It was a good headline when we needed one but doesn't mean anything if there is nothing to distribute.

Until the results are delivered, there is always going to be a doubt that lingers.

The good thing is we don't have to completely rely on NP.  If we did, I don't think anyone would touch this.

NP might not be a sociopath but we know he gets really psyched and exaggerates.

Announced Patterson would be published end of April (never happened).  Flubbed the HIV BLA submission a couple of times IMO.  Has already given bad timelines for when we would have data for these trials. 

He also might be really good at some smoke and mirrors.  Stock sale end of April, did he pay Samsung?  Lines up distributor and that looks nice but if nothing happens, the distributor walks away.  It was a good headline when we needed one but doesn't mean anything if there is nothing to distribute.

Until the results are delivered, there is always going to be a doubt that lingers.

The good thing is we don't have to completely rely on NP.  If we did, I don't think anyone would touch this.
The difference was Frye guy used chicks in bikinis.  But don't like how u think.

This sounds like a secondary endpoint - they had a few with multiple check-in times. The primary endpoint was a singular 14 day evaluation point. Hope I'm wrong with my interpretation. Also depends on the "primary endpoint good results" part above. If they are good AND significant, that's great. If they are "good" but not significant, that's ... well ... not good.
From the transcript:

NP - 06:50 / 07:32

Thank you Scott. So, in regards to the results of RCD-10 , as of today, we do have positive efficacy results in RCD-10 and and the data is still being evaluated to find more positive aspects. In regards to our primary endpoint, clinical improvement was scored in four categories: fever, body aches, difficulty to breathe, and cough. We have seen improvement in day 3 versus day zero in leronlimab arm as compared to placebo arm.

The improvement in Day 3 was related to the M/M primary endpoint (fever, body aches, difficulty breathing and cough).  

NP - 07:32 / 09:03 - So that is the first major positive result for us. A very important secondary endpoint is called N.E.W.S. 2, which is a upgraded version of N.E.W.S. stands for National Early Warning Score.  N.E.W.S. 2 assesses the degree of illness that points out to any need for critical care interventions.

Very very crucial parameter. So again, this indicates this indicator is to determine the degree of illness of patients, whether the patient will be needing critical care intervention by assessing the following parameters: breathing, oxygen saturation, body temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate.

In regards to these very crucial parameters, we have seen good improvements in leronlimab arm compared to placebo arm in all evaluated days. Which is day three, day seven, and day fourteen. We are so delighted with these results.

3rd result of another secondary endpoint is in regards to patients who needed oxygen use and mechanical ventilators. Leronlimab arm beats the placebo arm.

____________________________________________________________________________________

On SAEs as endpoints:

Dr. Jay Lalezari - 10:17 / 13:10 - 

I was surprised last week by the mixed results that the — what appeared to be a clinically significant reduction in SAEs engendered. These are the the critical endpoints. They're not endpoints that we're used to seeing, because we're not used to seeing a reduction of SAEs in clinical studies. I've been the P.I. of about 300 studies and I have never seen that before, but SAEs are medically significant events, like deaths and intubation.

And these are the, I think, the very events that we would want to see reduced, and what I think is surprising. Is the — what appears to be a very clinically significant reduction in such an early mild-to-moderate population.

I would also comment that what Nader just said about the significant results at day three — as early as day three — that that is very compatible with what we saw during the emergency IND program that first encouraged us to believe the drug was working, where we saw very rapid reductions in IL-6 and increases in CD-8 that started at day three. So, I'm, I think the early results were seeing in this study are compatible with what we've seen in a more severe population. If, if the result was only significant out of day fourteen, I'd be much more suspicious of it, but it is compatible with what we've seen in other patients.

I think what is surprising about what we're getting from CD-10 is that, when we thought the drug was working in severe patients, we didn't think it was going to work during the early vyrologic phase or even necessarily during the early immunologic, the middle immunologic phase. We thought it was really quite encouraging during the hyper information, but the CD-10 study, and we thought that when there was a compassionate use program that the drug would perhaps be indicated for patients who needed oxygen supplemental therapy, but the CD-10 population are patients who are even earlier.

These are folks with mild and moderate — almost who don't require oxygen. And so what the CD-10 study is showing, I think, is that the Leronlimab is going to be broadly effective, not only in the severe and critical, but also in patients who don't even yet need oxygen therapy. And the SAE is — while not a primary endpoint— I think is indicative of that kind of activity. So all of this is pointing, I think, to the the need to quickly take a look at CD-12 and see where we are. Back to you, Nader..

____________________________________________________________________________________

Then they went on to BLA.

They mentioned earlier in the call that Regenoron just announced that they will be using the # of SAE events as the primary endpoint in their study.  Cytodyn didn't use them as the primary.  Maybe they should have.  Last week they announced SAEs in the LL arms was 64% less than in placebo.  

Users who are viewing this thread