What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***LA Rams vs Miami Dolphins +3.5 (45)*** (2 Viewers)

Sack strip or getting hit in the process of throwing, I would say Miami is making the plays vs Goff is totally crapping the bed. Just my opinion but I'm a little biased here 😉
Again I’m biased to do but it’s pretty clear they were out numbered on the line and a free Russia was coming through. I wasn’t even aware and didn’t check out of it. Bad QB play and he deserved to get crushed.  

Miami has changed their defensive look, looks like they are dropping the LBs a little bit where there was a lot of open space prior. 

Goff has Miami pass rush in his FACE, lobs a pass, has his hand blocked mid throw and Miami's Eric Rowe gets an easy interception. 

Miami Defense really needs a lot of credit and their defensive scheme which Flores undoubtedly had a direct hand in. 

Surreal somebody pinch me

WTF am I watching right now...is someone going to tunr the TV off and I'm going to wake up in my bed wondering what happened? 

I cannot believe this. 

Miami drive 

1 Play 1 yd 1 TD 

Myles Gaskin 

Miami 28-7 over the Rams with 2:47 in the 2nd Quarter, time to do some more damage for the Phins Defense. 

Wilkins, Shaq, Van Ginkel, Grant...none of them named Tua

The Miami defense is underrated. If they continue to put pressure on Goff, it's gonna be  long day for the Rams.
oh no doubt they've actually been a really good fantasy DST for like 4 of the last 5 weeks

ETA: I didn't pick them up bc I have the Rams and didn't like the Dolphins matchup next week or ROS. I'm an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
IRL favorite team over FF team 24/7/365
But Bobby, and I'm sure you would understand, I have been into fantasy football for so long, mostly because Miami has stunk to high heavens for so long...i can't remember or didn't remember what it was like when all you really care about is your hometown team and not what is happening simultaneously on 7 different games. Different experience. 

RL favorite team over FF team 24/7/365
But Bobby, and I'm sure you would understand, I have been into fantasy football for so long, mostly because Miami has stunk to high heavens for so long...i can't remember or didn't remember what it was like when all you really care about is your hometown team and not what is happening simultaneously on 7 different games. Different experience. 
winning easily this week and could not care less

Detroit was down two TDs at the half, just marched down the field after kickoff and scored to pull within 7

it's not even close for me - I am (still) passionate about the Lions, winning in fantasy is about as satisfying as rubbing one out

So the bad Goff showed up this week.
I think Miami deserves major credit for creating pressure which caused turnovers and is why Miami has 54 yds of offense right now and is up 28-10 miraculously. It's not like Goff threw picks while he was standing with time to throw in the pocket, he's been under pressure most of the day. You couple that with a lethal combo on the Corners...this is what Miami envisioned when they singed jones to pair with Howard, they wanted to take the fast track to stopping some of the dynamic offenses. 

Roberts with another TFL, blows up or thru the TE-Everett and lays Brown out...that was Roberts 

3rd and long, Goff pressure all over him, miami DL draped on him as he throws, everyone covered, Everett drops it. 

Henderson had a couple 10+ yd runs, I just don't get the Brown hand offs down 28-10 Mid to Late 3rd Quarter...I do question what McVay is trying to do. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami 3-n-Out

Rams 3-n- Out

Miami 5-n-Out

Rams 5-n-Out 

Tua coming out again and has done absolutely nothing today to move the offense, if Fitz were doing this he would be benched. 

Miami just happens to be nursing an 18 point lead so that is playing a huge factor in all this. 

Users who are viewing this thread