What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Patriots at Raiders** (-1.5, 45) 4:05 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

For those of us still stuck with the Bengals/Bucs game on the TV....what happened?
Last play of game, NE tried the lateral play and threw it backwards a couple times. Except the last one went right to a Raider, who ran it in for a TD. The game was tied before that.

I mean no ill will towards Jakobi but that was the lowest IQ play I have ever seen. Or a least remember off the top of my head.

He had to have panicked and thought he was wrong about the game being tied when Stevenson threw the first lateral. Almost like a game of football telephone. Stevenson did it because his lateral was relatively safe. That confused Jakobi and he thought they were in full on stanford band mode because of it, and he threw a hail marry lateral.

Rhamondre looked like they were running the clock out and then RS gets 30 yards and decides to pitch it, he should not have done that but Jakobi Meyers takes the cake for boneheaded plays, wouldn't expect him to be on the team next season if that long

What an incredible finish
Alcoa Presents...

Users who are viewing this thread