What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Patriots at Raiders** (-1.5, 45) 4:05 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Not that NE would do anything if they were to sneak into the playoffs, but they would have roughly a 60% chance to make the postseason with a win today but only 20% if they lose.

100% must win for the Pats...if they lose here, they would need to win two between Cincy, Miami (who just showed yesterday they can play in cold weather) and Buffalo (possible chance if Buffalo decides to sit their staters if they have clinched the #1 seed...if not, zero chance) to have a chance of making the playoffs and since the Pats don't usually beat teams with legit talent and good QBs that is a real stretch.

Anyone even considering starting Waller?
Two leagues, one toilet bowl one Playoffs. In each I can start Waller or Everett. Probably going with Everett but if you need upside could Waller be worth rolling?

NE has had red zone issues all season. They score . . . but they had called a timeout and it didn’t count.

Maybe give it back to Stevenson you idiots these coaches outsmart themselves over and over

Really had to have that Stevenson score he just couldn't get it in and then coaches pull him out of game and throw it

How in the world can you be getting delay of games penalties at home at this stage of the season???

Oh ya, its the RAIDERS

Carr press conference after the game

"You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand. "

Carr press conference after the game

"You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand. "
:::sobs uncontrollably:::

Brutal sat Stevenson in my most important of my 142 leagues game time decision they said didn't want to risk reinjury and get just a couple pts.

I picked a hell of a day to quit drinking

Users who are viewing this thread