What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you typically wear slippers around the house? (1 Viewer)

Do you typically wear slippers around the house?

• Yes

Votes: 54 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 108 66.7%

• Total voters
Nope. Bare feet or socked feet once I am home. Keep a pair of Reefs nearby if I need to walk out to the trash can or mailbox.

i usually go bare foot or slides (wife hates footprints on the wood floors) - really cold days i may wear slipper but its not often

No.

And sandals aren't slippers. Slippers are closer to socks than shoes and can't be worn out of the house (or "shouldn't be" ... I've seen people in legit slippers at WalMart).

No.

And sandals aren't slippers. Slippers are closer to socks than shoes and can't be worn out of the house (or "shouldn't be" ... I've seen people in legit slippers at WalMart).
What if you have a rubber soled - fuzzy slipper - to go outside in my un tied robe, to pick up my newspaper off the driveway like some weirdo......

This is the first time I've been on the minority side of one of these and I've gotta say, it feels better than I thought it would.

Now I'm going to kick up my warm, cozy feet and enjoy this moment.

No.

Flip flops literally slip on your feet. Hence, slippers.
I mean, it's in the definition
2. to strike or beat with a slipper.
Next poll: what is your preferred item used to beat others?
Their own arms.

No.

What if you have a rubber soled - fuzzy slipper - to go outside in my un tied robe, to pick up my newspaper off the driveway like some weirdo......
Are you grabbing the newspaper before you return VHS tapes?

I can't stand being barefoot anywhere, but slippers are hot. So if it's warm I'm in flip-flops (Reefs), if it's cold I just wear socks. I do not own a pair of slippers at all.

Off topic-ish... does anyone else find slides incredibly uncomfortable?
The only people I ever see wearing slides are 12 yr old travel baseball players, I think it's part of their uniform when they are out of their cleats.

Users who are viewing this thread