What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jets at Dolphins** (-9, 36.5) 1:00 (2 Viewers)

8.5 points is waaay too much. The bettors don't have faith in Zack and the Jets. I don't have faith in McDaniel to overcome oline and Tyreek injuries, or in Fangio to overcome the loss of Phillips and potentially both safeties.

8.5 points is waaay too much. The bettors don't have faith in Zack and the Jets. I don't have faith in McDaniel to overcome oline and Tyreek injuries, or in Fangio to overcome the loss of Phillips and potentially both safeties.
Felt like Wilson threw a lot of near interceptions last week that ended up being big plays. Gunslingers can run hot, but I'm not betting on it personally.

Felt like Wilson threw a lot of near interceptions last week that ended up being big plays. Gunslingers can run hot, but I'm not betting on it personally.
This is also a Nick Mullens comment.

@greedygoat

-Same story, left a thread in the FFA with a few more family details
-Son rolled in Friday Night unannounced, similar age as yours and he came loaded with 2 tickets to the game.

We are sitting up top in the end zone, we are going to have a great time.
Likely many Jets fans in the section we are in
I took my father to a MIA-NYJ game in 1991 when I was a Senior in high school, deja-vu in a good way.

Enjoy the game everyone
Huge ♥️ from Miami today

Finally, some blue sky for the first time in 5 days! Weather shouldn't be a factor. 78 degrees, partly cloudy, wind around 15-20 mpg but less inside the stadium. Humidity around 80% but decreasing throughout the day.

Hill in or out makes a huge difference in this one.
Even if he's in and out it makes a difference.
I'll say he plays some but The Jets D as always gives a good accounting...

Fins- 22
J-E-T-S- 16

Our starting guards and center out too. Tackle Armstead is back, but not 100%. Could be a long day for Tua.

Coach McDaniel will get a pass if Miami loses. He should get high praise if Miami wins. If Miami loses its last 5 games, we won't forget the one that got away in historic fashion, the TEN miracle in Miami.

9 of 22 starters out for Miami. How good a coach is McDaniel with the middle of the oline out along with Tyreek. And how good is Fangio as a coach with both safeties out, X out, plus Phillips and Baker. These coaches were walking on water a few weeks ago!

And THAT'S why zach ain't it. Just so so dumb

Obviously not his fault that his guys missed two blocks....but you can't try to throw that

Users who are viewing this thread