What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** San Francisco 49ers *** gain $17 million in cap space due to Armsteads departure and are now $25 million under the cap (4 Viewers)

Game is over already...you can tell

49ers got nothing

Terrible coaching

Dline and CBs are terrible

Purdy looks like a 7th round pick

I'm switching over to UFC.

Catch yall next season, I'm done with this garbage.
Sound like a Philly fan.
And you sound like someone who's opinion doesn't matter.

I boycotted this team when Jed had his head up his *** after Harbaugh, and I'm done with them now because their coach can't get it done and Jed won't make a move.

Tampa Bay fired Dungy after postseason appearances in 3 of 4 years, and won a SB the following year. SF should consider replacing the guy who built the team but can't get over the hump. But they wont.
Take a walk man.

Sound like a Philly fan.
And you sound like someone who's opinion doesn't matter.

I boycotted this team when Jed had his head up his *** after Harbaugh, and I'm done with them now because their coach can't get it done and Jed won't make a move.

Tampa Bay fired Dungy after postseason appearances in 3 of 4 years, and won a SB the following year. SF should consider replacing the guy who built the team but can't get over the hump. But they wont.
Glad you are done with them.

SF had no business, NO business, winning that game. Congrats to GB fans lurking in this thread, such an impressive performance.

SF - 0 sacks. That DL needs to rebound or the team just stayed its execution for a week.

Hope that UFC card is good.
I watched zero of the 2nd half after SF's 1st drive stalled, my phone blew up near the end of the game.

Enjoying the UFC card.
San Fran was never down by more than 1 score. Be honest with us - are you actually a real fan of this team?
Been die hard so long I can't watch them #### it up again. Just can't. I don't expect anyone on these forums to understand my methods or why I do things the way I do. Only my close friends get it.

I won't change my ways because I can't. There IS a method to the madness, and I dont care if FBGs don't get or like it. This place isn't real life, man.

I watched zero of the 2nd half after SF's 1st drive stalled, my phone blew up near the end of the game.

Enjoying the UFC card.
San Fran was never down by more than 1 score. Be honest with us - are you actually a real fan of this team?
Been die hard so long I can't watch them #### it up again. Just can't. I don't expect anyone on these forums to understand my methods or why I do things the way I do. Only my close friends get it.

I won't change my ways because I can't. There IS a method to the madness, and I dont care if FBGs don't get or like it. This place isn't real life, man.
Fair enough. But have your methods really worked? The Niners haven't won a Super Bowl in over 30 years. But anyways - congrats. You're 2 wins away.

Hoping it was the rain but if 49ers play that again they're losing to Detroit next week
As a Lions fan I … am not getting ahead of myself. I’ll come back here tomorrow to post my thoughts, if warranted.

But I will say that I think SF is a very good team that played like crap and still managed to win, watch in some ways is even more impressive

Enjoying the UFC card.
He is again until the next time they aren't up by 14 in the second half. Much better suited to be a Philly fan.
Says the guy who ditched being a Panther fan to be a pseudo 49er fan.

Go scratch your ***, dude.
Go watch your UFC and miss one of the best games of the year.

Enjoying the UFC card.
He is again until the next time they aren't up by 14 in the second half. Much better suited to be a Philly fan.

Annnnnnnd you're done. Enjoy ignoreville. I don't need chumps like you mucking up my feed

What a loser
Who gives up on team in one score game
Loser? Lol whatever you say, sport.

I do what I do

Enjoying the UFC card.

Fair enough. But have your methods really worked? The Niners haven't won a Super Bowl in over 30 years. But anyways - congrats. You're 2 wins away.
No, and they won't this year. Again I don't expect you to get it, and that's OK.

This place is getting really ####ing annoying, too. Might just say #### it and move on to the next.
Bye felicia

Nobody likes a Fairweather fan

Enjoying the UFC card.

Annnnnnnd you're done. Enjoy ignoreville. I don't need chumps like you mucking up my feed
Awesome!

Someone do Wingnut a solid and quote this. I found a place for him to go.

Enjoying the UFC card.
Seriously?

You’re a dang embarrassment as a niners fan.
Yes seriously.

Football isn't life.
True but over the past year, you've posted so many stats (e.g DVOA) showing how dominant the Niners (and Purdy) are. Then you seem to give up on the team at any minor sign of adversity. It's just weird. That's all. It might just be schtick.

Enjoying the UFC card.
Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Football isn't life.
Weird. Judging by your cockiness leading up to this game I thought you knew the ins and outs of the team and were really into their success. I figured you were a die hard.

Guess not.

Enjoying the UFC card.
Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Football isn't life.
Weird. Judging by your cockiness leading up to this game I thought you knew the ins and outs of the team and were really into their success. I figured you were a die hard.

Guess not.
Definitely not. Die hard fans don't quit on their team in one score games.

Jesus. A lot of front runners here. They played like crap but gutted it out and won. Should make you proud as a fan.
It was a roller coaster of emotions but I watched every play and on cloud 9 right now. The highs wouldn't feel so good without the lows.
Same. A little too close but as long as they win, more exciting to have a game like this 😎

Dre played amazing. Superstar

Jesus. A lot of front runners here. They played like crap but gutted it out and won. Should make you proud as a fan.
It was a roller coaster of emotions but I watched every play and on cloud 9 right now. The highs wouldn't feel so good without the lows.
Same. A little too close but as long as they win, more exciting to have a game like this 😎

What a beast he was but I was screaming at him to go down. Bonehead

You gotta admit though - there was some major puckering going on. :lol:

Absolutely

I don’t post during games because I usually have people over. Was just surprised at all the die hards melting down. Not like they were down 28 points like Dallas. Never more than 1 score down. Just don’t get it.

Yeah. Same here. If he had gotten stripped, that would have been a top bonehead play of all time.

Absolutely

I don’t post during games because I usually have people over. Was just surprised at all the die hards melting down. Not like they were down 28 points like Dallas. Never more than 1 score down. Just don’t get it.
I think it was just Wingnut and Fantasycurse in this forum.

Absolutely

Never more than one score down and CMac on your team. Nothing to worry about.

I don’t know if he’s just so hopped up on adrenaline most of the time or if he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer generally, but he just loses his mind once in awhile.

Absolutely

Two of the biggest diehards too. They were never out of the game which is what is surprising. Oh well.

Enjoying the UFC card.
Seriously?

Yes seriously.

Football isn't life.
True but over the past year, you've posted so many stats (e.g DVOA) showing how dominant the Niners (and Purdy) are. Then you seem to give up on the team at any minor sign of adversity. It's just weird. That's all. It might just be schtick.
He was pretty clear about the fact that he was going for a reverse jinx

Fandom is weird, man. I could never live like that, but whatever gets him through the night

Absolutely

There is justifiably frustrated and ticked off like several of us were, and then there was Wingnut, who should ask Joe to lock him from editing thread titles.

Users who are viewing this thread