What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (2 Viewers)

INACTIVE:

Saints: QB Joey Harrington (3rd), DB Terrence Holt, RB Deuce McAllister, LB Tearrius George, T Jammal Brown, DE Rob Ninkovich, WR David Patten, DE Josh Savage.

Analysis: RBs Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush will share the workload with McAllister out. Both backs are viable fantasy starters.

Bears: QB Caleb Haine (3rd), WR Devin Aromashodu, RB Garrett Wolfe, FB Jason McKie, G Terrence Metcalf, WR Brandon Rideau, WR Marty Booker, DE Ervin Baldwin.

Also note - Tommy Harris is active.

I have to pick between Shockey and Olsen tonight. With Booker out, I will be starting the very inconsistent Greg Olsen. Oh well.

Good luck all

In my two leagues - I play against both Forte and Brees in both games. This could be an ugly start to the weekend.

What is NFL network saying about the wind? Currently have Carpenter warming up in the garage if it looks tough on Hartley.

I hate having lineup decisions on Thursday night. Can't decide between P. Thomas and D. Rhodes in one league, Carlson or Olsen in another, and Carlson or Shockey in a third.

Anyone have any bets on this game? I like NO +3 (against most) and Over 46. But I haven't put any money down...yet...

Sirius pregame said it was cold- going to get colder.. said the wind was around 10mph but as the night got colder, the winds come off the lake and gust up to 26mph--- the way he said it though- I thought the 26mph stuff was more speculation than anything else.. all the reports I'm seeing don't have it getting bad.

I have to pick between Shockey and Olsen tonight. With Booker out, I will be starting the very inconsistent Greg Olsen. Oh well.Good luck all
Just curious, are you PPR? If so why choose Olsen?
Non PPR. With Booker out I think he's a slightly better option than Shockey. I think both end up with 40-50 yards. I feel Olsen has a better chance at a td. Neither are great options, but it is what it is.

Ugh, have Hartley and Bryant to choose from...

Anyone rolling with the kickers here tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirius pregame said it was cold- going to get colder.. said the wind was around 10mph but as the night got colder, the winds come off the lake and gust up to 26mph--- the way he said it though- I thought the 26mph stuff was more speculation than anything else.. all the reports I'm seeing don't have it getting bad.
Are they coming off the lake? I show them to be from the west.Hourly

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather.com showing gusts up to 21 currently. I'm gonna skip out on Hartley here tonight, don't want to take the chance when I have a nice matchup in warm weather Sunday. We'll see how it goes.

I have to pick between Shockey and Olsen tonight. With Booker out, I will be starting the very inconsistent Greg Olsen. Oh well.Good luck all
Non PPR. With Booker out I think he's a slightly better option than Shockey. I think both end up with 40-50 yards. I feel Olsen has a better chance at a td. Neither are great options, but it is what it is.
I'M SMART!I just went to look at my team page and ooooopppppppsssss, my switch of Shockey out for Olsen didnt go thru for some reason. It's my fault for not checking earlier. Oh wellGO SHOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SMART!I just went to look at my team page and ooooopppppppsssss, my switch of Shockey out for Olsen didnt go thru for some reason. It's my fault for not checking earlier. Oh wellGO SHOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope it works out for both of us then :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread