What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Championship Game - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 Viewer)

Yes, I know a million other people have said it, but this game has been very poorly officiated. What a poor job in such a big game. Fortunately things have balanced out somewhat, but still.

####### SWEED --- your block did not make up for it.

You have been a huge disappointment this year - even for a rookie.

Ward getting hurt is HUGE.....

I'm a wreck....

Stop whining, the roughing call was not as bad as the called back TD, the PI and the personal foul on Kemoatu combined.

Missed opportunities for the Steelers. I gotta think the Ravens feel pretty good about themselves. Going to be a tough 2nd half.
This is unreal. Only 13-7. I'm royally ticked right now at Limas Sweed and the offense in general. They are going to lose this game playing like this. I don't care how good the D is. I need to calm down. My blood pressure is through the roof. 13 points only? Are you kidding me?????????????????????
Yep. These are the types of games that really worry me.

Stop whining, the roughing call was not as bad as the called back TD, the PI and the personal foul on Kemoatu combined.
the roughing call was not as bad as the called back TD :lmao: You surely are not talking about the Holmes drop are you

Missed opportunities for the Steelers. I gotta think the Ravens feel pretty good about themselves. Going to be a tough 2nd half.
This is unreal. Only 13-7. I'm royally ticked right now at Limas Sweed and the offense in general. They are going to lose this game playing like this. I don't care how good the D is. I need to calm down. My blood pressure is through the roof. 13 points only? Are you kidding me?????????????????????
Yep. These are the types of games that really worry me.
You and me both...although if the second half mirrors last week's second half........

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many of these Steelers fans whining about the officiating are the same ones who were so high and mighty about there being no injustice in Super Bowl XX.

I wonder how many of these Steelers fans whining about the officiating are the same ones who were so high and mighty about there being no injustice in Super Bowl XX.
I don't think the refs had any impact in that one. The Bears were in control from the beginning.

As a Steeler fan, I will make zero ref related excuses if they wind up losing this one.The sole reason this team is not up 3 TD's is due to their own ineptness.That said, I would like to watch a game where neither side has room to cry about the officials, but I'm not sure that exists anymore.

####### SWEED --- your block did not make up for it.You have been a huge disappointment this year - even for a rookie.Ward getting hurt is HUGE.....I'm a wreck....
Awesome
RAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRBTW - I'm not crying about penalties etc but I think the hit on Ben where he got hurt should have been a penalty but way over that.The ####ty punt after 15 yarder on Kemoeatu was the turnAnd why I'm at it, WTF where you looking at on that one pass Willie it hit you in the shoulder

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread