What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: “this team is really good” a terrified Minnesota fan mumbles to himself (25 Viewers)

It is pretty interesting the joy people get in here bashing Embiid and Philadelphia. I get when he was in his early 20's he was a bit immature, but it is kind of sad you completely miss one of the most gifted centers in the league for a good decade to just hate-watch.

I mean do you really think Embiid is getting gift calls in the playoffs in a home game for the Knicks?

On a game note, I wonder if Nurse is going to try Embiid for the whole 4th Q. The defensive effort with both of these teams makes me think it will be tiring for whoever gets out of this match-up
LOLOLOLOL

Even Van Gundy said the Hartenstein call was absolutely not a foul. Embiid has shot 11 FT's already.

Do we need to hunt down all of your Tatum/Celtics bashing posts in here?
the guys is playing on a torn MCL, and you feel the need to still try and act like he is not a good player. That is fine, enjoy watching the game

It is pretty interesting the joy people get in here bashing Embiid and Philadelphia. I get when he was in his early 20's he was a bit immature, but it is kind of sad you completely miss one of the most gifted centers in the league for a good decade to just hate-watch.

I mean do you really think Embiid is getting gift calls in the playoffs in a home game for the Knicks?

On a game note, I wonder if Nurse is going to try Embiid for the whole 4th Q. The defensive effort with both of these teams makes me think it will be tiring for whoever gets out of this match-up
LOLOLOLOL

Even Van Gundy said the Hartenstein call was absolutely not a foul. Embiid has shot 11 FT's already.

the guys is playing on a torn MCL, and you feel the need to still try and act like he is not a good player. That is fine, enjoy watching the game
I've never once even indicated he's not a great player. He's nearly unstoppable. But I just believe he flops and flails his way into foul calls. Both things can be true.

You are the resident Tatum/Celtics hater around here, so maybe you are just projecting?

LOLOLOLOL

the guys is playing on a torn MCL,
The what now?

Hart misses the wide open 3, then helps off Maxey to give a clean look. He's had a great game, but that's a rough back to back plays.

LOLOLOLOL

The what now?

I don't know, that was rumor that he re-tore it in one of the recent games when he went down. probably a bad source, but it is obvious his knee just isn't working

Lol, he is still immature and gets calls. Rooting for Embiid if you aren't a 76er fan is like rooting for prime Harden and not being a Rockets fan or rooting for Kyrie ever.

LOLOLOLOL

He is a great player, just not likable.

the difference between Nurse and Doc with having to draw up a play for this last 13 seconds can not even be measured

LOLOLOLOL

The what now?
Lol - I appreciate modogg's effort anyway.

This is why no one likes the Embiid and the 76ers. They blow the game it is everyone else's fault. Coaches say it players say it and so do the fans.

These refs are a joke.
how they didn't call a foul when Maxey was getting tossed around is a bit beyond me

There was no foul. Take off the homer glasses.
He was thrown to the floor. Head coach still calls a timeout while he has the ball and doesn't get it. Take the hater glasses off for once.

Knicks got tricky tack calls all night and sixers got squat when they needed it.

These refs are a joke.
how they didn't call a foul when Maxey was getting tossed around is a bit beyond me

He was thrown to the floor. Head coach still calls a timeout while he has the ball and doesn't get it. Take the hater glasses off for once.

Knicks got tricky tack calls all night and sixers got squat when they needed it.

He wasn't. He fell trying to get a call.

These refs are a joke.

More contact on that play than every foul for the Knicks combined all night.

These refs are a joke.

Lol. Okay

These refs are a joke.

Lol. Okay

Here you go. Watch it and try not to be a homer.

These refs are a joke.

I have no dog in this fight and I watched all the replays. It did not look like a foul on the angles the TV cameras had.

These refs are a joke.

I have no dog in this fight and I watched all the replays. It did not look like a foul on the angles the TV cameras had.

It wasn't. He is just an over the top 76er fan. He is the same guy that argued Siakim was dirty player for the elbow that hurt Embiid a couple years ago in the playoffs and defender Doc for keeping Embiid in the game when they were up 30 with 4 minutes left.

These refs are a joke.

It wasn't. He is just an over the top 76er fan. He is the same guy that argued Siakim was dirty player for the elbow that hurt Embiid a couple years ago in the playoffs and defender Doc for keeping Embiid in the game when they were up 30 with 4 minutes left.
I never said Siakim was a dirty player. I said it was a dirty play. And it was.

If you can watch this game tonight and not see the obvious no calls and ticky tack nonsense all night especially at the end, then I don't know what to tell you.

Sixers bench came up short and they couldn't get a rebound when they needed to but those were still fouls.

These refs are a joke.

Lol. Okay

Here you go. Watch it and try not to be a homer.

That Hartenstein offensive rebound was incredible. Game winning play.

please, whatever supernatural being you believe in, let the Sixers, Knicks and Celtics get knocked out of the playoffs asap so we don't have to read all this whining and bickering
I don't think there are any whiner Knicks fans around here, are there?

Users who are viewing this thread