What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (4 Viewers)

Nabers/Hyatt/Wan'dale in the slot. Let's do this.

Now you focus on Michael Penix Jr. or Bo Nix. Giants will have to trade up from the 2nd to get one of them.

Who would have guessed that Josh Palmer would be one of the big winners of the offseason.
It's still early. LAC has a high 2nd, a 3rd, and two 4th round picks. There will be competition, Palmer is a decent complementary WR.

He is gonna be more then that this year...they will grab another WR or two but not going WR there is a huge boost for his value...especially if QJ doesn't improve.

Yes...still alive for McCarthy
There's no QB need until Denver at 12. They should get him at 11.
Unless the Raiders or Broncos trade up. Imagine being Chicago sitting ahead of MN with limited picks. They could screw MN out of their QB.
Tough choice with a few elite WRs still on the board.
Eff that, if Odunze is there, let Minnesota have McCarthy at 11.

QB-QB-QB-WR-OT-WR-OT

JCL is not that much of a reach - 21 years old, size, speed and refinement.

18th IMG Academy grad to go in the first round, 6 years in a row, both the most of any h.s. (JJ McCarthy also went to IMG)

How does FBG feel about MHJ to the Cardinals. I think its a great spot for him to immediately by the number 1 target. That also comes with the #1 corner though

Also RIP Nabers FF value until the Giants get a QB.

awww Malik Nabers mom is crying...

it's ok...

... Daniel Jones won't be the QB for long, Nabers' career isn't in jeopardy!

Jones has a $23MM injury guarantee for 2025, he'll get benched and then cut next year and they save like $21MM. They come out the gate looking terrible (which seems likely) no way they let him play out the full season and risk him getting injured and that kicking in.

No trades so far and we heard for the past week this trade and that trade from NE and Arz and LAC blah blah blah

Almost every pick has been chalk (5 and 7 were supposed to be swapped) is all that was different so far from what most thought

I like Latham. But thought he’d be available in about 5 picks
Agent Drew Rosenhaus was right this time.

>>We should have a top 10 pick in J.C. Latham, the offensive lineman from Alabama,” Rosenhaus said. “Forget about it, Dolphins fans. Dolphins fans who are dreaming about J.C., he’s not making it all the way down to 21.”<<

I'm on the table as loving Penix. I think it's a good move. Cousins could be hurt again before the seasons even starts. You gotta have 2 QBs that can play. And you aren't getting that in round 2+.

Now if I'm Penix ... this sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread