What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🏈🏈🏈 OFFICIAL 2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - LIVE FROM MOTOWN 🏈🏈🏈 (1 Viewer)

Mucks it up a bit for Conner (and Benson) redraft value. What else is new for fantasy RB position.
Maybe a little downer for Conner's redraft value but I think they really like him, a lot, he's always good to miss at least a few games and I think is in last year of his deal so looking ahead.

What this means is dilemma which faces us dynasty owners every year. You want a WR that an NFL team made a significant round one or high round two investment or you want a RB that they grabbed in round 3 or later.
I like the pick both for the Cardinals and for me, as the lifelong spectator of the fantasy owner that crushes it in my leagues every year with the RB value that is James Conner.

Tapping out. The constant "What up Detroit" combined with the "feel good" stories are too much. I'll just track it online.

Recognizing our collective humanity and building connections in order to stop antisemitism and all forms of prejudice is important. But now let’s get to something REALLY important, the New England patriots 3rd round pick.

As a Raiders fan, I can spot when a team drafts guys who look good in shorts, but football is a challenge.

Panthers are doing this now.

Mel's best remaining QBs I see going across the screen. He has Kedon Slovis 4th. This has to be a joke. Any GM that drafts him or signs him as a free agent should be fired on the spot

Scarcity and desperation will result in too many RBs getting drafted in the 1st and 2nd round in my league. Hoping it pushes some quality WR prospects down to me in the late 2nd and 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread