What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.04., 10 team, Non-PPR Pick thread (1 Viewer)

Stryker

Footballguy
My apologies if there is a thread like this, I could not find it.

So here we go, fourth pick in a ten teamer, what are some of your guys' teams, or teams and strategies you have seen play out at this spot?

Is it to early to take a QB at No. 4 in a league where QBs are given 6 points for a TD? I personally lean Forte and then going WR/WR in the 2/3 turn, depending what's available. Maybe Gronk in the 3rd?

What have you guys seen play out?

I have the 4th pick in a 12 team modified PPR (1 pt. for every 3 receptions), and I fully expect the first 3 picks to be McCoy, Charles and Manning (6 pt passing TDs). I've thought about Lacy and Forte, or Calvin, but I believe I simply cannot pass on Peterson at # 4. We don't get to see what Norv has in store for him until the season gets started, but it doesn't really matter when you are talking about a once-a-generation back like Peterson.

I drafted last night from the 4th in a non ppr 10 teamer. Lots of wr's dropped to me. It went Forte, D Thomas, M Ball, A Luck, Harvin, and C Jordan. I also have M Wallace, M Colston, Vereen, K Wright, C Clay and C Hyde. The first three were McCoy, Charles and AP>

Users who are viewing this thread