What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.11 (1 Viewer)

Without knowing any of the rosters, I fall on the JimmyG side fairly easily.  If you don't need a QB then I probably would take the other side.  I do think JimmyG will be a good fantasy QB.

Give me Jimmy G Miller...

miller will probably be a RB2, I hear the Foreman speculation, but when will foreman be healed from his injury?

Trying to see a contrarian point of view, but even though I'm not a huge Miller fan, have to agree that this is heavily slanted to Garoppolo side.  Crabtree is currently malcontent with destination unknown; Jeremy Hill ... well, not sure what to say there although his o-line was a mess last year.  The 1.11 could turn out to be a Kareem Hunt or one of the other backs who are lower choices that we all somehow miss in the early rounds that rock it year 1.  Lot of ifs.  At this point would only make this trade for the Garopollo/MIller side.  Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread