What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.5 Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 team ppr superflex,

I just aquired 1.5 what would you do with it?
Not post about it in this forum here, but instead post it where the big bold statement on the front page says.

The Shark Pool (NFL Talk)IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SHARK POOL Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
or start a thread stating:

"hypothecially, what would 'one' do with, say the 1.5 pick, in say, a 10 team ppr superflex league'?

If one were to reply, to comments on this thread, understanding that this is not the proper forum, I suppose a hypothetical way of obtaining 1.5 would be possibly from a league requirement, that say if team a were to loose a "franchised" player such as peyton Manning, due to an auction process, he might receive 1.5 from the purchasing player in return. But that is just a guess....

If one were to reply, to comments on this thread, understanding that this is not the proper forum, I suppose a hypothetical way of obtaining 1.5 would be possibly from a league requirement, that say if team a were to loose a "franchised" player such as peyton Manning, due to an auction process, he might receive 1.5 from the purchasing player in return. But that is just a guess....
lol

Touche

Those rookies who post in the wrong thread, damn them, somebody move this where it belongs! I would hate for it to keep getting bumped

Personally I would wait until picks 1.1-1.4 are in and pick the highest ranked player on my board., but that's just me.

Watkins, evans, lee should all be gone by 1.3, then its a guess at 1.4.

Hyde, cooks, beckham, sankey all in the mix, even mason.

U just lost manning, do you have a starter at qb? Another option would be to trade down, acquire more picks and take a qb late 1st round, early 2nd....

Why not offer the 1.5 to a team that has good qb depth? Take a shot at rg3?

domvin said:
Watkins, evans, lee should all be gone by 1.3, then its a guess at 1.4.

Hyde, cooks, beckham, sankey all in the mix, even mason.

U just lost manning, do you have a starter at qb? Another option would be to trade down, acquire more picks and take a qb late 1st round, early 2nd....

Why not offer the 1.5 to a team that has good qb depth? Take a shot at rg3?
Qb's are Brees, and Stafford so feel comfortable at QB, my RB's are light, but I'm not sure about Hyde, there are several I like just as well so I decided to trade the 1.5 for 1.9 and 2.5. With the depth in the draft this year, I like those options a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread