What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 orphan team available. Orphan team has a very good roster. 12 team PPR TE premium, IDP super flex contract cap. (1 Viewer)

Raymond2071

Footballguy
I am recruiting for a 13 year Dynasty league looking for one owner. The orphan team has a very good roster. $50. 12 team 1QB PPR, super flex TE premium, IDP contract cap. 34 in season roster limit. 60 off season roster limit with cut down days and practice squad. League is hosted on MFL My fantasy league. We all have experience and looking for someone with a little experience in Dynasty League, but anyone is welcome to join. $50 to play. League funds are held on League Safe majority vote for payout.
orphan team link is below.

If interested, you may Email me at rayfantasyfootball@gmail.com or replay to this thread. Would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I am recruiting for a 13 year Dynasty league looking for one owner. The orphan team has a very good roster. $50. 12 team 1QB PPR, super flex TE premium, IDP contract cap. 34 in season roster limit. 60 off season roster limit with cut down days and practice squad. League is hosted on MFL My fantasy league. We all have experience and looking for someone with a little experience in Dynasty League, but anyone is welcome to join. $50 to play. League funds are held on League Safe majority vote for payout.
orphan team link is below.

If interested, you may Email me at rayfantasyfootball@gmail.com or replay to this thread. Would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
I am interested in taking the orphaned team and in it for the long haul.
In one of my leagues, we are entering our 32nd season together!

Users who are viewing this thread