What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*1 SPOT LEFT* Looking for a STRONG Auction league? (1 Viewer)

Genester

Footballguy
A 16-team, redraft auction league I commish is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and we have a couple of open spots.

If you're looking for a league filled with dedicated, super competitive owners (most of them FBGers) who are also decent people, we may have a spot for you. I truly feel our league would stack up against any out there. Most of us have 10+ years of fantasy experience, and we routinely win or do really well in many other leagues. So far in the league's existence, only 1 team managed to win more than once, and we routinely have great parity - it is common to have only 1-2 teams make the play-offs in consecutive years.

The league is no-PPR and no IDPs. Start 1QB, 1RB, 3WRs, 1Flex (QB or RB or WR), 1D, and 1K. $100 entry fee all paid back (minus the annual MFL fee for web site management). Besides the regular fantasy season, in which 6/16 teams make the play-offs, the entry fee also covers a fantasy survivor competition and a post-season NFL play-off fantasy contest.

If you'd like to prove your mettle against the best, and find a league you can be a part of for years to come (many owners have been with us for the entire 10 years), please drop me a note at genester7@yahoo.com. I'll be happy to share the complete rules, answer any questions you might have, and provide references from current and past owners.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread