What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

#1 Waiver Priority (1 Viewer)

Brownsfan

Footballguy
I am in a 20 team keeper with 27 man rosters. We are allowed to keep a rookie(among 10 other keepers) each year in place of our last round pick. I have the #1 waiver right now and want to use it before the season is over and I lose it. Assuming most great prospects are already on someones roster, who would you suggest I use this pick on. They have to be in Yahoos database. I can use a roster spot to hold them for a while so I don't need immediate impact. I am not very good with minor league info so I would appreciate any help/suggestions you can offer. Thanks.

It would help if you listed some guys you were considering. I have no idea who might be available in a 20x27 keeper league.

Some Available players are Josh Thole, Ryan Roberts, Brett Carrol, Brandon Moss, Micah Hoffpauir, Wladimier Ballentien,

Cody Ransom, Emmanuel Burriss, John Bowker, Endy Chavez, Chris Duncan. Players like these are available, I just don't know enough about any of them and don't want to screw this up. Thanks.

Some Available players are Josh Thole, Ryan Roberts, Brett Carrol, Brandon Moss, Micah Hoffpauir, Wladimier Ballentien,Cody Ransom, Emmanuel Burriss, John Bowker, Endy Chavez, Chris Duncan. Players like these are available, I just don't know enough about any of them and don't want to screw this up. Thanks.
None of those guys will help you now or in the future. I realize this is a deep league (100 players bigger than Serious Business) but there have to be some prospects available that are better than these guys who are barely hanging on to their MLB meal money.I'd scour recent draft picks or one of the various prospect rankings (BA, Sickels, etc.) and find somebody with a 1% chance of contributing.

haha I thought this was a football question. I am in 16 team IDP league with 43 spots and I was thinking to myself "#### I haven't heard of any of these guys!" :IBTL:

Users who are viewing this thread