What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 second primer (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
I think this is a new tool. Under the MyFBG page, there's a 10 second primer link.

http://subscribers.footballguys.com/myfbg/myjustthefacts.php

Awesome - all my leagues, synched to the league sites, with recommended starters highlighted and free agents I should add/start listed, based on projections from three staffers, plus IDP. Everything on one page... friggin awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just imported my teams, that is freaking awesome! Yet another reason why to have an FBG membership.

This is instantly one of my favorite features of the site. Between this and the automatic linking with leages on cbs, nfl.com, etc. this is a massive upgrade in my book.

:tebow: to FBGs for obvious reason.

:tebow: to the OP... would have never seen this!

wow, lot's of free agent kickers and defenses better than mine... :shrug:

Especially helpful for FLEX decisions so you can survey the whole field without having to scroll around on the cheatsheets.

Bravo!

Best tool ever - just linked to my 12 team 24 man roster IDP on CBS and worked perfect...opened my eyes to some areas I can immediately upgrade that I would have missed.

:thumbup: Love this feature. I hadn't been using the team feature lately because it was a pain to keep all the players synched with trades, pickups, etc.

Just did this for my 2 teams - awesome. Thanks for pointing out. I never click around enough to figure features like this out. Very cool.

:thumbup: Love this feature. I hadn't been using the team feature lately because it was a pain to keep all the players synched with trades, pickups, etc.
How long has this tool been available? Ididn't even realize it existed until this thread.

best tool on the site IMO, surprised it isn't highlighted more.

Syncing to the league is such a great feature. I love that notable free agents are actual available players in the league.

Hate to use a baseball analogy on a fantasy football message board but this was an out of the park homer FBGs. Nicely done. Lovin it!

Question: 10 sec primer says: Your suggested starters are in black, your backups are in gray. Free agents rated higher than your starters are in blue, other potentially notable free agents are in light blue.

Buuuuuut, there is nothing in blue or light blue and I know for a fact that there are higher starters available. Anyone seeing this?

Question: 10 sec primer says: Your suggested starters are in black, your backups are in gray. Free agents rated higher than your starters are in blue, other potentially notable free agents are in light blue.

Buuuuuut, there is nothing in blue or light blue and I know for a fact that there are higher starters available. Anyone seeing this?
I didn't actually read this. I just figured my roster players are shaded in yellow and the FA players are in blue. If I select another team in my league there players are usually red.

they show up on mine

Amazing one-stop shopping!

I linked 5 leagues (2 MFL, 2 yahoo and 1 ESPN) without a hitch!

Thanks FBG!

Signed up for a subscription because of this feature as im in too many leagues and this will help manage it. Does it update roster changes or do u have to re submit?

Maurile Tremblay said:
Yeah, I think this is the coolest thing at FBG right now. Maybe the coolest thing on the Internet.
:goodposting:

Is there any way to have it put an asterisk beside the players you've actually elected to start? Would be super handy to be able to see that at a glance. For example when you need to see where you've started someone that's a late scratch.

Automatically updates roster moves nice! Thanks op for pointing this out
Maybe there is a set-up I am missing, is there a certain place to set-up the automatic synching or do I just click the link the ensure all roster moves have been accounted for?Love this tool, this alone is worth the price of admission, add in the draft dominator and the subscriber contest as well as weekly updates and I consider myself ahead of the game. Thanks FBGs!!!

Tick said:
broncofan13000 said:
Any limit on how many teams you can enter? I may sign up for this feature
I don't know the answer. I've had six on there in the past, but I've cut back to four leagues.
Lets you have a max of 10 leagues. I wish they would up it to 15 :bag:

Maurile Tremblay said:
Yeah, I think this is the coolest thing at FBG right now. Maybe the coolest thing on the Internet.
:goodposting:

Is there any way to have it put an asterisk beside the players you've actually elected to start? Would be super handy to be able to see that at a glance. For example when you need to see where you've started someone that's a late scratch.
This would definitely be a great addition. Similarly, seeing multiple opinions is nice, but it would be nice to have an option to view just 1 at a time or even get a consensus of the 4.

Bravissimo gentlemen. This will make my wife happier and my life easier (or my life happier and wife easier) Or both!

I'm surprised FBG hasn't sent out an email about this tool. I woudn't even have known about this if I didn't see this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread