What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team - $200 Keeper League - 2nd year, (5 spots open) - Money s (1 Viewer)

kfarzad

Footballguy
12 team fantasy keeper league, buy-in is $200. All payments would need to be in one week before the draft date as it's secured on LEAGUESAFE (end of August) … this is our 2nd season, and 7 players returned, leaving 5 spots open. We had a solid year with solid managers and we're looking for skillful and committed players who will return year after year.

... If you're interested in joining please email me at kfarzad@me.com … It will fill up very quickly, we had a great first season, everyone paid on time and everyone participated. Can't wait for year 2!

The League Set Up is as follows...

Live online snake draft the week before the season starts.

Positions - QB, WR/WR, RB/RB, TE, W/R/T Flex, K, DEF, 6 Bench.

Scoring is 6pts all TDs (4pts for QB), .5pt PPR, 1pt for 10 yards rush/rec, 1pt for 25y passing. Everything else standard.

Payouts

(12 entries totaling $2,400)

Weekly prize in weeks 1-13 for highest scoring team = $50. (Total $650)

Champion and runner-up = $1,500, $250. (Total $1,750)

Info

This league is set up on Yahoo, and will have fully open commissioner status, so everyone can vote on every trade/decision/issue if one arises.

This league is 100% payout. I don't take any fees, we do not pay any payment fees, and no fees are taken by yahoo.

This league will end on Week 16 of the NFL, meaning all payouts will be done BEFORE Christmas. Which should be a nice bonus.

All weekly payouts will be done at the end of the season (LEAGUESAFE Rules)

Keeper Rules;

Last season each manager was allotted the ability to keep one player, drafted in the 6th round of later for last year. As new members you will have a clean slate and be able to draft a full team. Next year, we're going to add one more player, same rules apply, but now it can be one player drafted in the 6th round or later and one player drafted in the 3rd round or better. Total of 2 keepers, but of course, you're not required to keep anyone.

We'll vote on adding more keepers the following season.

In fact - I will allow new managers to select a keeper from the list below. These are eligible keepers from the previous season.

First come first serve. Email me at kfarzad@me.com

Here are your keeper options,
(1) Jeremy Hill (8th round)
(2) De'Andre Hopkins (10th round)
(3) Carlos Hyde (8th round)
(4) TY Hilton (7th round)
(5) Mike Evans (8th round)
(6) Sammy Watkins (9th round)
(7) Emmanuel Sanders (6th round)

Bump - 3 spots left. Remaining keepers are;

(1) De'Andre Hopkins (10th round)
(2) Carlos Hyde (8th round)
(3) TY Hilton (7th round)
(4) Sammy Watkins (9th round)
(5) Emmanuel Sanders (6th round)

Bump - 2 spots left!! Only serious managers please.

(3) TY Hilton (7th round)

2 spots left, remaining keepers are;

(3) Tre Mason (6th round)

BUMP - One spot left!!

(3) Tre Mason (6th round)

Let's go fellas! One spot left. If you're a FF professional this is the spot for you! Very competitive.

Gentlemen, one spot has opened up.

Team available has Mike Evans at the keeper whilst forfeiting an 8th round selection for his services!! You will also hold the 10th pick in the draft.

Everyone has already paid in leagueSAFE except for this owner, which is why he has now been let go.

Draft is on the 31st of August at 6:15pm Pacific Time.

Email me at kfarzad@me.com if interested and your leagueSAFE payment is due immediately upon acceptance.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread