What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 TEAM SUPER FLEX - ESPN - $50 LEAGUE SAFE - SNAKE DRAFT - PPR - FAAB - DRAFT THURSDAY 8/31 @ 9:30 PM EASTERN - NO DEF OR KICKER (1 Viewer)

Nox

Footballguy
League is hosted on ESPN

12 teams

$50 entry. Majority rules payouts.

1st Place: $400
2nd place: $150
3rd Place: $50

Snake Draft on Thursday August 31st at 9:30 Eastern. Randomized order.

This is a PPR Super Flex league. All other scoring settings are standard ESPN scoring. No divisions and 6 teams make playoffs. 1st and 2nd seed get byes.

1000 dollar FAAB

rosters consist of

QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

FLEX

SUPERFLEX

THERE IS NO TEAM KICKER OR TEAM DEFENSE

Send a message and I will add you to the league. Must be paid prior to the draft.

I have run this league for roughly a decade and generally have filled my leagues over the years with the Rotoworld/NBC Edge forums. Sad to see them go, but glad we have this platform still.

Let me know if there are questions.

Last edited:
up to half full and paid. Let me know if there are questions or any interest and I will send invites.

League is hosted on ESPN

12 teams

$50 entry. Majority rules payouts.

1st Place: $400
2nd place: $150
3rd Place: $50

Snake Draft on Thursday August 31st at 9:30 Eastern. Randomized order.

This is a PPR Super Flex league. All other scoring settings are standard ESPN scoring. No divisions and 6 teams make playoffs. 1st and 2nd seed get byes.

1000 dollar FAAB

rosters consist of

QB

2 RB

3 WR

TE

FLEX

SUPERFLEX

THERE IS NO TEAM KICKER OR TEAM DEFENSE

Send a message and I will add you to the league. Must be paid prior to the draft.

I have run this league for roughly a decade and generally have filled my leagues over the years with the Rotoworld/NBC Edge forums. Sad to see them go, but glad we have this platform still.

Let me know if there are questions.
Hey man I'm interested in the league

league is filled but need the last guy to join ESPN. He is paid. If he doesn't join by monday I will boot him and send one out.

Users who are viewing this thread