What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

14 team .5 ppr 8th pick - How bad did I do? (1 Viewer)

mullenium

Footballguy
How'd I do?

QB - M. Ryan, Tua
RB - A. Jones, CEH, R. Mostert, J. Conner, K. Drake
WR - A. Cooper, D. Moore, J. Chase, A. Brown
TE - H. Henry
K - Prater
DST - IND

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I assume you already know this, but I would say your QB situation could be dire. I like the RB / WR part though. (And I hate Henry, I owned him in Dynasty for years and he just frustrated the hell out of me - lol). Clearly you focused on RB/WR and just picked TE and QB late... which is exactly what I probably would have done as well, so I like it.

In a 14 team I like it quite a bit. While your QB spot could use some help, I think you have 2 guys that you can play the matchups any given week. 

For a 14 team league that's a good squad.  Obviously TE is your weakness, but I like the depth at RB and WR, and I think Matt Ryan is going to be a solid low end QB1.  May end up playing the matchups if Tua takes a step this year.  I'm not a Tua fan personally, but he could improve for sure, and if so then I think you're better off for it.  Hopefully health stays with you and you can pick up a TE or maybe trade for one along the way because that's the hole in your roster, but in a 14 team a lot of other owners have that same hole so not really all that worried.  The Kelce/Waller/Kittle teams end up with a hole at RB or WR in that deep a league, so everyone's got one somewhere...

I'd be happy with that in a 14 teamer. Sure the QB situation isn't ideal, but you've got two ok options with which to play matchups, so I don't see it as a huge problem

Users who are viewing this thread