What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

14 year, 12 Team-PPR League looking for one owner $230 with 100% payout (1 Viewer)

fflmonster

Footballguy
Hello All,

I have one opening in our myfantasyleague.com league called The Masters Championship Fantasy Football. 

Here is the website: http://www76.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/20012#0

Most of our owners play in the high stakes fantasy league in Vegas: FFPC and FFWC 

We are a PPR league with the same rules as the FFWC. So, 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te, 2 flex (non qb), 1 K, 1 Def. 
20 man rosters and 13 week season. 

Top six make playoffs with our payouts being: Top three records winning $100 each, Top overall team winning an additional $100, 1st place in playoffs winning $1445, 2nd place winning $550, and 3rd place winning $225.

1st two weeks are all play (top 6 teams get wins and bottom 6 get a loss), and the remaining 11 weeks are head to head. 

If you are looking for a VERY competitive league with a 100% payout, send me an email to fflmaster@aol.com

The team available is Tecmo Allstars. 

THIS IS NOT A DYNASTY league. Live redraft each year.

Draft slot is chosen kentucky style after I do the facebook live lottery for each team overall section. 

Total cost to be in league is $230 to leave team page as is. However, if you want me to get a new helmet, team page, etc then the cost would be an additional $40 to have the graphic designer create your page. 

So, if you want to play in a high stakes league against some of the better high stakes players this is your league

If you have any questions email me at the email listed above fflmaster@aol.com

I will give my personal cell to everyone for the draft. Live draft will be toward the end of August as we are asking for everyone's available dates now. 

Hope to hear from you

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread