What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1st time IDPer needs yor help (1 Viewer)

Jedeye

Footballguy
I'm in my 1st IDP league and admittedly don't know a whole lot. It's sort of a "starters" IDP league in that there is not alot of emphasis on the defensive players in the scoring system. However, I've noticed that any player will receive 6 pts for punt return TDs. With this in mind, I thought it might be wise to find a good CB who also handles punt return duty. Can you experts help me identify a few of these players? Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't worry about it. Return TD's are few and far between. Drafting a player because he " might " return a punt for a TD doesn't make sense especially if better players who don't return punts are on the board.

I wouldn't worry about it. Return TD's are few and far between. Drafting a player because he " might " return a punt for a TD doesn't make sense especially if better players who don't return punts are on the board.
:unsure: It is a complete non factor if it is just return TD's.

Users who are viewing this thread