What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1st year dynasty league, ESPN $30 buy in, need couple owners (1 Viewer)

lawilt

Footballguy
I started a 16 team dynasty league with some friends and guys on rotoworld forums that know a lot about fantasy football so it should be very competitive and active league.

Rosters will be: QB, 2 RB, 2WR, RB/WR, TE, K, Def, 7 bench spots, 2 IR spots

Keep 8 players every year with no restrictions on who you keep or losing picks or how long you can keep them or anything like that

scoring will be partial scoring for example every rush/rec yard is 0.1 points and there will be bonuses for things like throwing for more then 400 or 500 yeards, rush/rec over 100 yards or scoring tds on a play longer then 40 or 50 yards

I'm using paypal since over half of the guys are bringing me their buy in and dont want to put it in leaguesafe but I'll also take a check, not looking to screw anyone or take their money just want a fun competitive league

draft is on sunday sept 2 at 7:15 pm est

if you have any questions or are interested either email me at lawilt@ncsu.edu or you can shoot me a text message (336)772-5006.

I'm trying to get everyone's buy in in the next day or so and hopefully can find two guys to join right away

Count me in, shoot me an email at shawnp0001@aol.com. I can't get into these sites during the day because of work firewall, but once I put my little one to bed (around 9pm tonight), I can login to the site.

Users who are viewing this thread