What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$20 Draft-Only League at MFL 100% Payout (1 Viewer)

Rattle and Hum

Footballguy
Filled. Thank You.

I am running a second draft-only league (five hour clock this time). Draft should start somewhere between mid-week and July 5th depending on when the other half gets filled. First one only took 6 days to complete.

Here is the new one.

The old one can be found here.

12 Teams; MFL's WCOFF scoring; 5 Hour max picks with clock off between midnight and 6 AM ET.

Please email with interest so I have your address and can set you up on the MFL site. Thanks for looking.

Paul

tdus1 @ yahoo.com

Slow draft (9 hour clock). $20 Entry. 20 Player Roster. No Trading or roster setting. MFL's WCOFF scoring.

Most total points after week 16 wins $150; 2nd Place wins $70; 3rd Place $20 (100% payout).

I will call for entry fees once we have nine confirmed sign-ups.

League rules and scoring are HERE.

You may pay by mail or PayPal (but you will also have to pay any fees that PayPal assesses).

I have run the following leagues if you would like to see what else I have coordinated:

Dealing Aces

Keeper

Global Domination (draft only)

Please PM with interest.

Thanks for looking.

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have 8/12 and would like to lock down the last four to start drafting this weekend.

Please PM with interest.

Thx

Awesome. Password sent. Message board should catch you up but please email/post questions as you see fit.

I have one owner not responding for emails so I am going to re-recruit that slot.

Users who are viewing this thread