What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2005 SHARK POOL SUICIDE : WEEK 1 *** (1 Viewer)

I am really bad at this. 3 years, 1 W and 3 L. That's right, I made it all the way to week 2 one time in three years.

I am really bad at this. 3 years, 1 W and 3 L. That's right, I made it all the way to week 2 one time in three years.
I am exactly the same.. I don't remember making it past week 2 any year.. This year Carolina did me in.. Go figure..

I hate dragging things out forever.

I'm out.  :bag:
Me too - One less thing to have to check every week.....Thank God I'm not a big Gambler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the 729, I count 353 winners, 374 knocked out, and 2 sitting on Philly Monday night. Nobody took the Ind-Bal game. I'm probably off a few, but that's pretty close.
I find this ironic and pretty hilarious . . . if this is what the sharks can do without point spreads, imagine how the bookmakers salivate every weekend . . . I was lucky enough to be one of the 49% or so that survived Week 1, but I'd have never thought half the pool would be drained . . . :eek:

Picks by team as Excel counted them ;) ARZ 5 BUF 43 CAR 59 CHI 1 CIN 65 DEN 64 DET 6 GB 6 KC 2 MIA 1 MIN 11 NE 25 NYG 11 NYJ 1 PHI 2 PIT 44 SD 6 SEA 1 SL 219 TB 1 WAS 156

Picks by team as Excel counted them ;)

ARZ 5

BUF 43

CAR 59

CHI 1

CIN 65

DEN 64

DET 6

GB 6

KC 2

MIA 1

MIN 11

NE 25

NYG 11

NYJ 1

PHI 2

PIT 44

SD 6

SEA 1

SL 219

TB 1

WAS 156
These guys were trying to lose and just couldnt succede...theyll have to try again next week.

Picks by team as Excel counted them ;)

ARZ 5

BUF 43

CAR 59

CHI 1

CIN 65

DEN 64

DET 6

GB 6

KC 2

MIA 1

MIN 11

NE 25

NYG 11

NYJ 1

PHI 2

PIT 44

SD 6

SEA 1

SL 219

TB 1

WAS 156
These guys were trying to lose and just couldnt succede...theyll have to try again next week.
If that were me and I was still alive I'd go for St Louis AGAIN.

Users who are viewing this thread