What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 Shark Pool Suicide : Week 8 ---- 67 still alive (1 Viewer)

AhrnCityPahnder

Yinz-o-riffic
Same deal as always -- use compact posting method, and cutoff is at 1pm on sunday.

Check here for your previous picks: http://www.freewebs.com/ahrn/week8.htm

Links to previous week threads:

Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7

As usual, if you want to change your pick, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST. Repost and tell me you're changing your pick (what it was, and what you want it to be now.) If anyone has an edited pick after the cutoff you are automatically booted, and no edits at all make this easier to track for me. Thanks.

Note that if you are not in below list, you're OUT according to my data. If you think I messed up (very possible, I've already made lots of mistakes), then look at this post (post # 406) in the week 7 thread -- I posted there who was booted that week and why. If you see an error on my part, find your post(s) that show me I'm wrong and PM me with details.

Do NOT just PM me and say "I'm still in it!" -- take the 2 minutes and show me where I screwed up -- I'm spending enough time on this already, and half of the people who have PM'd me really were out -- I don't want to spend more time showing you what you can find on your own. Thanks.

1-2-many
3C's
atcdav
Aussie Cowboy
barndog
beerrun
bigfishboy
bigreese82
Bill Brasky
Bionic Eyeball
bishop92
Boot to the Head!
bshipper
CA_7
Chris Bruce
cws3030
Dancing Bear
dellapu
**** Vermeil
dlux
Ducegonads
dusty
el centro
Elway Lives
Enderdog
FFChick32
flypro
gcoast3
goonsquad
gorf
Governor Arnold
Gravity
Hawklets90
humans_being
Husker Power
jafo
jaisonline
jeremyx13
jeter23
JetsWillWin
joffer
JohnMC
kutta
La vittoria è mine
Liquid Tension
Mimo
MKB4®
Mossome
Mr. Sparkle
needanap
Oh the Humanity
Optimizer
Pip's Invitation
pnewtonjr
Preds
Raagsreth
Raskell5
ReallyABasketballCoach
sooner
TC
The Duff Man
The Man Who Met Andy Griffith
TheDirtyWord
thunderclap
vasco75
warpedone
Yankee23Fan....

WEEK 8 games:

Sunday, Oct. 29

Arizona at Green Bay 1:00 p.m.

Atlanta at Cincinnati 1:00 p.m.

Baltimore at New Orleans 1:00 p.m.

Houston at Tennessee 1:00 p.m.

Jacksonville at Philadelphia 1:00 p.m.

Seattle at Kansas City 1:00 p.m.

San Francisco at Chicago 1:00 p.m.

Tampa Bay at N.Y. Giants 1:00 p.m.

St. Louis at San Diego 4:05 p.m.

Indianapolis at Denver 4:15 p.m.

N.Y. Jets at Cleveland 4:15 p.m.

Pittsburgh at Oakland 4:15 p.m.

Dallas at Carolina 8:15 p.m.

Monday, Oct. 30

New England at Minnesota 8:30 p.m. 125 123

Open date: Buffalo, Detroit, Miami, Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
one other request, can those of you reading try to keep this bumped so that it's on page one or two? with hundreds of people making picks it stuck around pretty routinely. With only a handful of people picking this thing has the potential to sink like a rock.

Thanks.

one other request, can those of you reading try to keep this bumped so that it's on page one or two? with hundreds of people making picks it stuck around pretty routinely. With only a handful of people picking this thing has the potential to sink like a rock.Thanks.
You think this is more important than "McNabb barfed on the field" threads? Man... :D BUMP!

weeks 1-7 - arizona, cincinnati, miami, philadelphia, carolina, dallas, indianapolis

week 8 - chicago

one other request, can those of you reading try to keep this bumped so that it's on page one or two? with hundreds of people making picks it stuck around pretty routinely. With only a handful of people picking this thing has the potential to sink like a rock.Thanks.
You think this is more important than "McNabb barfed on the field" threads? Man... :D BUMP!
Nope, just don't want to hear it from people when they can't find this thread to make their pick.

Used: New England, Cincinnati, Miami, Philadelphia, Indianapolis, Dallas, Denver

Week 8: Pittsburgh

wk1 AZ - wk2 - Cincy - wk3 - Balt - wk4 - Philly - wk5 - Indy - wk6 - Dallas wk7 - Denver

Week 8 - KC

(Edit not due to team change, just bad typing!)

previous: Pittsburgh Indianapolis Miami Philadelphia Chicago Dallas Denver

this week: NY Giants

Nope, just don't want to hear it from people when they can't find this thread to make their pick.
crikey, it's not that hard to search for "suicide".The things you put up with ;)

bump, and I sent you a PM ACP as I should still be in. I will post my pick when I hear your response.
I'll fix this tomorrow. I must have used a copy of my spreadsheet that was saved before I got the last couple picks...seems I screwed up a lot of the last minute picks. Same deal with Goonsquad.

Previous Picks: Arizona, Baltimore, Miami, Dallas, Carolina, Denver, Indianapolis

Week 8 - da CHICAGO BEARS

Week 1: Arizona Week 2: Baltimore Week 3: Miami Week 4: Cleveland Week 5: Indianapolis Week 6: Denver Week 7: New York Jets

Week 8: Carolina

This thread is more important than the "LJ is a Bust thread".

Used: Arizona, Baltimore, Miami, Cleveland, New Orleans, Denver, New England

Week 8: Pittsburgh

Thanks for the clarification ACP. :thumbup: Can you also put me back up on the pick history site? I'm getting old and keeping track is hard for me.

Users who are viewing this thread