What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

>>> 2008 Shark Pool Suicide Contest - Week 04 (2 Viewers)

I counted 17 for Dallas. Combined with the 81 DEN picks someone mentioned earlier, plus a random AZ or some other loss here and there, then that's about -105 or so.

I know it's rare, but what happens if the team you picked ends up in a tie game? Almost happened with TB/CHI last week.I assume it's considered a loss?
It's not a win. Only winners advance. Update:17- DAL81- DEN15- NoPickand 01 AZ100+ will be eliminated this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well crap, I forgot to put in my week 4 pick so I have to pick this Monday Nighter

Used: PIT, ARI, BUF

Week 4: BAL

I have zero confidence Baltimore will win, but I already used Pittsburgh in week one. Ughh..

TC,

Please update my submissions on the entry link.

Week 1: NE Post #385 for that week

Week 2: AZ Post #64 (You list it as no submission)

Week 3: BUF Post #42

Week 4: JAX Post #47

Thanks for running this.

Used: DEN, NYG, INDY

Week 4: PIT

Forgot to pick this week. MNF coin-flip time...
Uhhh, I guess I should have checked if INDY actually WON in Week 3, turns out they didn't...I'm glad I didn't find out until now since I was totally JACKED last night when PIT pulled out the win!!! Slept like a baby...

:bag:

I don't know if I can do this, but i'll be out for holidays for the next seven days.... and I'll go in a couple of hours....

And I wonder if I can make my week 5 pick in this thread???

If 'Yes!', then:

Used: PIT, AZ, BUF, JAX

Week 5: DAL

Thanks TC!

(Edit: correction to the used list...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread