What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 offseason dynasty trades (1 Viewer)

16 team salary cap, contract limit Dynasty

non - ppr

Team A gave

Ajirotutu & V Jackson (20% of overall cap)

Team B gave

Kenny Britt (1% cap cost)

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
trade just happened in my MOX SF2 league:Misfits and Outlaws Xtreme SUPER-Flex HP-2 FFL TradeWhen Pigs Fly gave up:Schaub, Matt HOU QBAddai, Joseph IND RBDutch Rudders gave up:Orton, Kyle DEN QBGore, Frank SFO RBYear 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dutch Rudders
Surprised that there was no feed-back on this one. What is the potential for the 2012 First and does anybody think that When Pigs Fly got fleeced?

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
trade just happened in my MOX SF2 league:Misfits and Outlaws Xtreme SUPER-Flex HP-2 FFL TradeWhen Pigs Fly gave up:Schaub, Matt HOU QBAddai, Joseph IND RBDutch Rudders gave up:Orton, Kyle DEN QBGore, Frank SFO RBYear 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dutch Rudders
Surprised that there was no feed-back on this one. What is the potential for the 2012 First and does anybody think that When Pigs Fly got fleeced?
I dont think that When Pigs FLy got fleeced at all. If you look at both deals Dutch Rudders made, The Cassel for Britt deal was too good to pass up, but Dutch didnt want to be stuck with just Orton as his only viable QB. Gore to me is risky due to the injuries. Dutch got a pretty good QB out of the deal. The First rounder makes up for the risk. We have seen this behaviour from Dutch alot, trading away picks early and often.

Any thoughts on this trade I turned down in a PPR dynasty?

I give: Dez, Avery

I get: Welker, Sidney Rice, Jacoby Ford

this sounds like a classic pile on strategy. The best player in the deal is probably dez, but in a PPR you could argue Welker is as valuable. Adding Rice who could be in a great situation with a new QB, or with a new team, and Ford who is a nice prospect makes it fair. I guess it depends on how much roster space you have and whether or not you have any other wrs other than dez. Avery is a non factor either way.

'todisco1 said:

I would have turned it down too. But then, I have a blind spot when it comes to Welker and Rice isn't in the greatest situation.
I probably would have taken this deal, depending on if I had players to drop to accommodate the new ones.
that was my thinking too.

'eefflrat said:
Contemplating an offer right now:Dynasty $220 PPR salary cap league:team A gets Schaub $1, and Green Ellis $10team B gets Deangelo $19, Sidney rice $10, and chris Ivory $10.Team A currently is rich in RB's, but has no QB other than Romo.Team B currently has Bradford, and Kolb along with Schaub, but is weak at RB.Not sure if it is a going to happen yet.
this deal is going to go through. Would anyone else have done it?

Yeah, I wasn't following the whole "gun at head" thing. I recently traded for D Brown, and "Team B" told me that I totally got one over on the guy (I traded away Owen Daniels for him - already having Vernon and Finley on the roster). He's apparently really, really high on Brown, and very low on Colston. Now, I already have Roddy, Calvin, Marshall, V Jax and Crabtree as my WRs....but Colston wouldn't hurt as a #5/#6 would he?!

I think Dutch got fleeced. I wouldn't trade Gore alone for Schaub/Addai. Dude stole a top 5 RB, got a servicable QB, and a 1st. Nice job Pigs.

12-team PPR, dynasty, 30-man rosters:

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, RB/WR flex, TE, K, Def

Team A gives:

-Greg Jennings

-Greg Olsen

-Rookie pick 4.10

Team B gives:

-Jermichael Finley

-Wes Welker

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynasty $220 PPR salary cap league:

team A gets Schaub $1, and Green Ellis $10

team B gets Deangelo $19, Sidney rice $10, and chris Ivory $10

10 team non-PPR

I give: Vernon Davis and 2012 3rd round pick

I get: M Lewis and 2012 1st round pick

*I already have Finley. I'm also the champion from the last two years, my 3rd next year should fall between #26-30. He's got by far the weakest roster, his 1st next year should be between 1-3.

12 Team PPRI give: DeSean Jackson and Jordy NelsonI get: Roddy White
I love Roddy White. I do not particularly like this trade for you. Unless you have good depth beyond Nelson?
10 team non-PPRI give: Vernon Davis and 2012 3rd round pickI get: M Lewis and 2012 1st round pick*I already have Finley. I'm also the champion from the last two years, my 3rd next year should fall between #26-30. He's got by far the weakest roster, his 1st next year should be between 1-3.
Given the conditions, I think it's a good trade for you.

Neither am I, but he makes a good enough #2 I'd say. I've got Rodgers and Finley both as my #1 TE option. Here's to another championship...followed by a 1st round pick in 2012!!

12-team PPR/Dynasty/25-man rosters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, K, Def give: 2.3/Andre Roberts get: Austin Collie
Good trade for you.
The concussion issues have made Collie one of the more polarizing assets in Dynasty. That being said, this was a small price to pay for a WR with obscene target/catch% metrics and was clearly Manning's preferred option when Collie was upright. He loves this guy. I do too.

Team A gets: CJ Spiller, Titus Young, Brandon Pettigrew

Team B gets: Mark Ingram, Ryan Mallet, Dustin Keller

This league drafted about a month ago.

My 3rd trade of the week!

10 team non-PPR

I gave: Crabtree

I got: Suggs (listed as and will always be DL in our league) and #12 rookie pick

*in championship push, already have Roddy, Calvin, V Jax and Marshall

I'd like to hear thoughts on two trades: Both PPR

Forte/Colston

for

Mcfadden/Manningham

Nicks/1.11

for

Roddy/1.5/2013 2nd

Users who are viewing this thread