What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Rookie 1.09 (1 Viewer)

Who is rookie pick 1.09 in Start 2 QB Scoring?

• Christian Ponder, QB, Vikings

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Jake Locker, QB, Titans

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Colin Kaepernick, QB, 49ers

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Andy Dalton, QB, Bengals

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Greg Little, WR, Browns

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Chiefs

• Delone Carter, RB, Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane Vereen, RB, Patriots

• Randall Cobb, WR, Packers

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
2011 Rookie 1.01

2011 Rookie 1.02

2011 Rookie 1.03

2011 Rookie 1.04

2011 Rookie 1.05

2011 Rookie 1.06

2011 Rookie 1.07

2011 Rookie 1.08

Standard Scoring

1.01 RB Mark Ingram, RB, Saints (72%)

1.02 A.J. Green, WR, Bengals (75%)

1.03 Julio Jones, WR, Falcons (75%)

1.04 Ryan Williams, RB, Cardinals (52%)

1.05 Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins (58%)

1.06 Mikel Leshoure, RB, Lions (58%)

1.07 Greg Little, WR, Browns (58%)

1.08 Shane Vereen, RB, Patriots (43%)

PPR Scoring

1.01 A.J. Green, WR, Bengals (69%)

1.02 Mark Ingram, RB, Saints (69%)

1.03 Julio Jones, WR, Falcons (90%)

1.04 Ryan Williams, RB, Cardinals (48%)

1.05 Greg Little, WR, Browns (45%)

1.06 Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins (60%)

1.07 Mikel Leshoure, RB, Lions (48%)

1.08 Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Chiefs (36%)

Start 2 QB Scoring

1.01 RB Mark Ingram, RB, Saints (52%)

1.02 A.J. Green, WR, Bengals (72%)

1.03 Julio Jones, WR, Falcons (69%)

1.04 Ryan Williams, RB, Cardinals (40%)

1.05 Cam Newton, QB, Panthers (45%)

1.06 Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins (33%)

1.07 Blaine Gabbert, QB, Jaguars (34%)

1.08 Mikel Leshoure, RB, Lions (40%)

After 32 votes we have a clear leader in Standard Scoring, a two player race in PPR, and three player race in start 2 QB scoring!

I would be between Helu and Torrey Smith in the first option. I think Smith should be added to the next poll. I would actually probably prefer Titus Young to both, except i know i could wait until the 2nd round to get him so i would go with one of the others here.

I love it when Bloom dislikes the players i like, it allows me to get them much later than i should. It also goes the other way, i had to reach a round higher than i wanted to for Jordan Cameron.

After 32 votes we have a clear leader in Standard Scoring, a two player race in PPR, and three player race in start 2 QB scoring!
Why is it again that 2 QB PPR leagues aren't the norm? People just like to go with leagues that have "clear" choices instead of having to think?

'dawrecker said:
'Faust said:
Why is it again that 2 QB PPR leagues aren't the norm? People just like to go with leagues that have "clear" choices instead of having to think?
I can see the appeal to leagues that use these formats. QBs become much more valuable and are drafted accordingly. The fantasy GM who had Favre/Palmer/Garrard/Clausen in 2010 is reviewing the rookie QBs closely in 2011

The poll leaders are each gaining separation...I will keep this one open a little longer, and then it will be on to 1.10

Thanks to everyone who is voting and adding posts with commentary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Admit you don't like helu, you're just going to flip him to a desperate awful team for a top rookie pick, landing the Alabama RB or Andrew luck next season.

I would be between Helu and Torrey Smith in the first option. I think Smith should be added to the next poll. I would actually probably prefer Titus Young to both, except i know i could wait until the 2nd round to get him so i would go with one of the others here.I love it when Bloom dislikes the players i like, it allows me to get them much later than i should. It also goes the other way, i had to reach a round higher than i wanted to for Jordan Cameron.

Admit you don't like helu, you're just going to flip him to a desperate awful team for a top rookie pick, landing the Alabama RB or Andrew luck next season.

I would be between Helu and Torrey Smith in the first option. I think Smith should be added to the next poll. I would actually probably prefer Titus Young to both, except i know i could wait until the 2nd round to get him so i would go with one of the others here.I love it when Bloom dislikes the players i like, it allows me to get them much later than i should. It also goes the other way, i had to reach a round higher than i wanted to for Jordan Cameron.
I dont dislike him, im just not very confident in his long term value. If i can get Richardson for him, i will do it in a second, i dont care if Helu runs for 2000 yards this season.

I dont dislike him, im just not very confident in his long term value. If i can get Richardson for him, i will do it in a second, i dont care if Helu runs for 2000 yards this season.
That is a lot of confidence in Richardson!As of the 2010 season, there have been six 2,000 yard rushers in the NFL: 1973 - O.J. Simpson - 2,003 yards 1984 - Eric Dickerson - 2,105 yards 1997 - Barry Sanders - 2,053 yards 1998 - Terrell Davis - 2,008 yards 2003 - Jamal Lewis - 2,066 yards 2009 - Chris Johnson - 2,006 yardsIf Helu did rush for 2,000 yards and you could fetch a bounty for him, then it could be worth it as no 2,000 yard rusher has repeated that feat so far.

That is a lot of confidence in Richardson!As of the 2010 season, there have been six 2,000 yard rushers in the NFL: 1973 - O.J. Simpson - 2,003 yards 1984 - Eric Dickerson - 2,105 yards 1997 - Barry Sanders - 2,053 yards 1998 - Terrell Davis - 2,008 yards 2003 - Jamal Lewis - 2,066 yards 2009 - Chris Johnson - 2,006 yardsIf Helu did rush for 2,000 yards and you could fetch a bounty for him, then it could be worth it as no 2,000 yard rusher has repeated that feat so far.
I got a bounty for Chris Johnson after his 2000 yard season. I would trade any player who rushed for 2000 yards because his value will never be that high again. I couldnt get half of what i got for CJ last year. With that said, there isnt the smallest chance Helu does it.

I got a bounty for Chris Johnson after his 2000 yard season. I would trade any player who rushed for 2000 yards because his value will never be that high again. I couldnt get half of what i got for CJ last year. With that said, there isnt the smallest chance Helu does it.
I think I am in agreement with you, and the chance that Helu will run for 2,000 yards has to be less then 2%

Users who are viewing this thread