What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Mid Atlantic FBG's Auction League (1 Viewer)

Just so's ya knows...

I've got 2 new Owners coming, which puts us @ 16, unless there's some no-shows...

...and if that happens, I actually have a strong alternate.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE try to be on time or early. My boys who own the restaurant are very politely requesting we finish up by 5 PM, as they move into dinner service...

I will be there at 11 AM.

With bells on. Hell's Bells.

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth...

Pale Riders

*YAWN*

Leaving now. Should be a little more than a 3 hour drive...but I've lost 2 hours to DC traffic before.........

See ya'll at noonish!

'roadkill1292 said:
If you check in here tonight or tomorrow, give me your team name so I can load it up before I get to the pub. It really helps to be able to do a lot of this in advance. Thanks.
ravnzfan = LONGSHOTZnephew Mike = Paine Plan

256 players bought yesterday in 4 1/2 hours or work. That's moving along pretty good though I'll have a suggestion for something you should think about for next year.

Hostess analysis

First shift -- very cute and a good sport, graciously accepted my apology after I accidentally bumped into and inadvertently groped her.

Second shift -- I want to have her babies.

256 players bought yesterday in 4 1/2 hours or work. That's moving along pretty good though I'll have a suggestion for something you should think about for next year.

Hostess analysis

First shift -- very cute and a good sport, graciously accepted my apology after I accidentally bumped into and inadvertently groped her.

Second shift -- I want to have her babies.
and which of those was Charlie? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread