What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Off Season Dynasty Trade Thread (for completed trades) (1 Viewer)

BallzDeep said:
$2500 FFPC (1.5 TE)I am not involved in this trade.AJ Green and Fred DavisFORMcFadden Jermichael Finley TY Hilton and M Reece
I am not in that league, but the same guy then traded Adrian Peterson, Dustin Keller and Stedman Bailey for Vernon Davis and CJ Spiller.

This guy is on a roll.
Makin me wish I got in that $2500 league.

Posted it a while ago, but in a PPR I traded

Witten for 2.01 - 3.06 - 4.11

My back ups at the time were Cook and Bennett

I subsequently got Hopkins (Superflex, dropped), Ladarius Green (FA draftee) and Chris Harper.

I'll take that lot for Witten (A lot more faith in Cook than most though).

Last edited by a moderator:
Same league as post 6095

12 team 1/2 ppr for WR/TE only

New owner took over a middle of the road team with RB issues (only had Mark Ingram with 3 years and Gore with 1 year).

L received Julio Jones (3 yrs), Gore (1), K.Hunter (3)

B received MJD (2), Britt (2), D.Alexander (4), Garcon (2)

BallzDeep said:
$2500 FFPC (1.5 TE)I am not involved in this trade.AJ Green and Fred DavisFORMcFadden Jermichael Finley TY Hilton and M Reece
I am not in that league, but the same guy then traded Adrian Peterson, Dustin Keller and Stedman Bailey for Vernon Davis and CJ Spiller.

This guy is on a roll.
Yeah I would say so. Its early but I'd say he is the now the top team in the league.

20 team ½PPR

46th and 86th overall for Donnie Avery, Lestar Jean, Cole Beasley and Cedric Pearman

I was gonna drop the last three anyway and was able to pick up J. Boyce with the 46th. Avery was doomed for my bench as I have Nelson, Dez, Julio and Austin with Rod Streater, Criner and Marvin Jones in the wings. Still im not sure about the value.

12 team ppr.Gave: Lamar Miller, 1.04, expected mid 2014 1stReceived: Trent Richardson
I'll take Trent there..................................but it isn't a deal I am gonna go do a dance over. You definitely paid for Trent. Not an overpay, but you did pay a good price.

12 team ppr.Gave: Lamar Miller, 1.04, expected mid 2014 1stReceived: Trent Richardson
I'll take Trent there..................................but it isn't a deal I am gonna go do a dance over. You definitely paid for Trent. Not an overpay, but you did pay a good price.
I agree - the deal doesn't look quite as good now with all this injury stuff coming out with Trent.

AL received A.Foster (1), Tate (2)SC received C.Shorts (4), 2014 1st (late)
Don't really care what the format, that's a bad trade.
Depends on SC's chances of resigning Foster after this year probably. If he doesn't have at least a decent team this year, and knows he can't sign Foster after this year, it's not terrible. But I like Shorts more than most and Tate much less than most...
Okay. I guess I do care. I'm unfamiliar with salary cap leagues.
I agreed with your first comment... that's a bad trade in any format.

I understand the salary implications factor into the equation but, if I think my team won't be decent WITH Foster/Tate, how competitive will I be without them?

I keep the Houston backs; make my best go at next season; and perhaps deal Foster for a better deal at/near the trade deadline.

I agree - the deal doesn't look quite as good now with all this injury stuff coming out with Trent.
The deal was possible due to the injury stuff, which has already been shown to have been overblown. I don't think i stole him by any means, but it we an easy decision for me to do the trade.

The deal was possible due to the injury stuff, which has already been shown to have been overblown. I don't think i stole him by any means, but it we an easy decision for me to do the trade.
I was trying to get Trent a couple weeks ago, offered Rice and Maclin. Turned down. I would still likely do it, so yes, I do take the Trent side, but I think this woulda looked lopsided a couple months ago.

I'm in a very deep league and sometimes just enjoy trading.

Sent Matt Leinart

Got Tim Tebow from a hater.

He's like my 6th QB* now-

made a few moves lately...

12 team PPR QB/2RB/2WR/TE/2Flex (6PT TDs)

[*]Me gave up Nicks, Hakeem NYG WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.07

[*]team A gave up Brady, Tom NEP QB; Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.05

[*]Me gave up Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB;Randle, Rueben NYG WR;Smith, Torrey BAL WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.02

[*]Team B gave up Helu, Roy WAS RB;Tate, Ben HOU RB;Cruz, Victor NYG WR;Little, Greg CLE WR; Year 2013 Draft Pick 3.11

Roster is now:

Brady/Schaub

Morris/Wilson/Tate/ABrown/Pierre/Helu

Dez/Cruz/Austin/James Jones/Little

FDavis/Bennett/Cameron

Have picks 1.05, 3.10 and 3.11
Some in this thread didn't like my deal for Brady, but getting this 1.05 did allow me to to do this:

[*]Me gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick

[*]Team C gave up Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.02 (Drafted Gio, Tavon went #1)

Roster is now:

Brady/Schaub

Morris/Wilson/Gio/Andre Brown/Tate/Pierre/Helu

Dez/Cruz/James Jones/Miles/Little

FDavis/Cameron/Bennett

Overall I lost a little bit of WR depth, but stronger at RB/QB and have a much better starting lineup. There have been some interesting picks (as there always are in this league, Pat White went in the first round!! in the draft so I might end up with some decent players with the 3.10 and 3.11 picks I have left.
Nice job getting Gio/Brady for Nicks/2nd. I don't like the deal for Cruz though.
Same league...Team A gives: LeGarrette Bount, Lance Moore

Team D gives: 1.03 (Montee Ball)

Team E gives: 1.12 (Zach Ertz), 2.01 (Robert Woods)

Team F gives: 1.06 (DeAndre Hopkins), '14 2nd

Team G gives: 2.10 (Joseph Randle)

Team H gives: Tony Gonzalez

Team B gives: Alshon Jeffrey

Team J gives: Tyler Eifert

Team B gives: Jeremy Kerley, '14 3rd

Team K gives: 3.04 (Steadman Bailey)

14 Team PPR

Gave: Maclin

Got: Crabtree, 2014 2nd
Assuming you have the WR depth to contend this year, then this is a steal.
I made the same offer and it was an instant decline.
If I had the depth to not really miss Maclin, I'd do the deal without the 2nd rounder.
I couldn't go this far. Maclin still has a great opportunity to score 250 with upside this season. If you weren't a huge fan of him, it's my belief you could sell him during the year greater than the value you can deal Crabtree - several teams will be looking for short-term boosts, and if Maclin is pacing 230-250, at his age, that becomes pretty marketable mid-season.

JPeso said:
UKColt said:
cstu said:
UKColt said:
Concept Coop said:
14 Team PPR

If I had the depth to not really miss Maclin, I'd do the deal without the 2nd rounder.
I couldn't go this far. Maclin still has a great opportunity to score 250 with upside this season. If you weren't a huge fan of him, it's my belief you could sell him during the year greater than the value you can deal Crabtree - several teams will be looking for short-term boosts, and if Maclin is pacing 230-250, at his age, that becomes pretty marketable mid-season.
All correct. However, that is a pretty big "if".

That Eagles offense is a total mystery to me as to whether or not it will be a success or not.

I have always liked maclin though, so I can see why people would take Maclin over Crabtree right now pretty easily. I think he was scoring at a pace of 220 last year actually, didnt he miss a couple games?

14 team PPR, only need to start 1 RB.Gave:Eddie LacyGot:Zac Stacy2014 1st (I'm projecting it to be top-6 with upside)Chris HarperFred JacksonMy significant pieces:KaepernickMJD, Stacy, Fred Jackson

Marshall, Dez, Harvin, Roddy, Shorts

M. Bennett, Kelce

JPeso said:
UKColt said:
cstu said:
UKColt said:
Concept Coop said:
14 Team PPR

All correct. However, that is a pretty big "if".

That Eagles offense is a total mystery to me as to whether or not it will be a success or not.

I have always liked maclin though, so I can see why people would take Maclin over Crabtree right now pretty easily. I think he was scoring at a pace of 220 last year actually, didnt he miss a couple games?
i don't think the offense needs to be a "success" for maclin to stat decently. i'm not suggesting he is a top 10 guy, rather that i don't see the point of making the deal straight up.. give me that 2nd as a dart and then we're talking

Non PPR

Harlem gave up:
Gore, Frank SFO RB

Oklahoma gave up:
Year 2014 Round 3 Draft Pick from New Mexico
Year 2014 Round 4 Draft Pick from Huntington
Year 2014 Round 6 Draft Pick from Oklahoma
Year 2014 Round 6 Draft Pick from Los Angeles

JPeso said:
I couldn't go this far. Maclin still has a great opportunity to score 250 with upside this season.
Maclin has had some decent games, but 250 is 82/1200/8

Basically a baseline of 5.1/75/.5 per game.

Out of 56 games, he's had 9 where he beat that statline. 16%

He had 17 games with more than 5.1 receptions. 30%

He had 17 games over 75 yards. 30%

He had 21 games with a TD. 37.5%

Now, he's gong into an offense that many people think will rely much more on the running game than Andy Reid did.

So a guy who hits the baseline for 250 less than 3 times a year on average has a great chance to have 250+ this year in a new offense?

I'll pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm thought I posted this earlier, must not have submitted.

12 Team PPR, QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, RB/WR/TE flex.

Team A gives: 1.02 (Le'Veon Bell), 1.11 (Marcus Lattimore)

Team B gives: 1.04 (Montee Ball), 1.07 (DeAndre Hopkins)

Team B gives: 3.08 (Gavin Escobar)

Team C gives: Terrelle Pryor

Team C gives: Alshon Jeffrey, 2.10 (Terrance Williams)

Team D gives: 1.08 (Jonathan Franklin)

Team C gives: 3.04 (Denard Robinson), '14 1st (Should be in playoffs)

Team F gives: 2.01 (Christine Michael)

Team A gives: 2.02 (Justin Hunter)

Team D gives: Mike Goodson, 2.10 (Terrance Williams)

Team D gives: Eric Decker, Mike Wallace, '14 2nd (Should be in playoffs)

Team G gives: Julio Jones

Team H gives: Anquan Boldin

Team J gives: 3.12

16 teams can start 4 WR .5 ppr

Not me

Saughton Seahawks gave up:

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Corstorphine Steelers gave up:

Stacy, Zac STL RB

Year 2015 Round 2 Draft Pick from Corstorphine Steelers

JPeso said:
I couldn't go this far. Maclin still has a great opportunity to score 250 with upside this season.
Maclin has had some decent games, but 250 is 82/1200/8

Basically a baseline of 5.1/75/.5 per game.

Out of 56 games, he's had 9 where he beat that statline. 16%

He had 17 games with more than 5.1 receptions. 30%

He had 17 games over 75 yards. 30%

He had 21 games with a TD. 37.5%

Now, he's gong into an offense that many people think will rely much more on the running game than Andy Reid did.

So a guy who hits the baseline for 250 less than 3 times a year on average has a great chance to have 250+ this year in a new offense?

I'll pass.
Just so we are walking away clear here...I don't project Maclin at 250, rather think there is a % chance he could notch it. My projection for Maclin this year is PPR 228, or 14.3 PPR PPG, a per game average of WR20 vs. last year's PPR PPGs.

I am not involved.........

Team A Gave:

Roethlisberger

Team B Gave:

Tannehill

Just a trade of backup QB's for both teams. Team A thinks Tannehill will be good down the road.

Winning IS Everything said:
I am not involved......... Team A Gave:Roethlisberger Team B Gave:Tannehill Just a trade of backup QB's for both teams. Team A thinks Tannehill will be good down the road.
Tannehill easily

Some recent deals:

Team A gives Crabtree

Team B gives Mi.Floyd

-----

Team A gives Crabtree, B.Wells, C.Harper, 2014 devy

Team B gives Hopkins

------

Team A gives Hopkins

Team B gives C.Michael, V.Brown

-----

Team A gives AJ Green

Team B gives Morris, AJohnson, Hillman, Finley

-----

Team A gives Stephen Hill

Team B gives 2014 1st (devy league)

-----

Team A gives Crabtree

Team B gives D.Moore, 2014 1st (devy league), 2014 2nd

-----

Team B gives Hopkins
That seems like a lot to give up for Hopkins. Some people would probably say Crab for Hopkins straight up is even value. Add in the other stuff and it seems lopsided.

I'm definitely in the minority on this one, but I think Harper has a chance to be as good or better.

-----

Team B gives Hopkins
That seems like a lot to give up for Hopkins. Some people would probably say Crab for Hopkins straight up is even value. Add in the other stuff and it seems lopsided.

I'm definitely in the minority on this one, but I think Harper has a chance to be as good or better.
We know and we can't forget because you keep reminding us.

Kevin Kolb, 1.3 and a 2014 1st (likely late)

for

Chris Johnson and 2014 2nd (likely mid-round)

12 team PPR Superflex

Zac Stacy

for

Mark Ingram

12 team PPR Superflex
Very interesting. The trade I posted on the last page involving moving Lacy for Stacy/future 1st/etc. I actually had the choice of Ingram or Stacy in the deal--the other owner valued them pretty equally and was willing to include either with the 2014 1st to get Lacy.

I went with Stacy.

Two trades over the last few days

Traded Ap/gerhart/cobb for aj green, lynch and bradshaw (day before colts visit)

Traded Bradshaw for 2nd rounder and broyles right after the colts News broke

Users who are viewing this thread