What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2013 Official Philadelphia Eagles - NFC EAST CHAMPS*** (1 Viewer)

Just got a PFF subscription for Christmas and looking at some of the Eagles' numbers this year.

Overall, their offensive rating was 174.7, just behind the Broncos (180.2), and well ahead of the Saints (149.4). Fourth was the Bengals at 99.9, so the offense was really just phenomenal.

This was largely due to the run blocking rating of 100.2, dwarfing SF at number 2 with 37.9!

Foles also was their number 1 QB, slightly ahead of Manning.
FTR, this was inaccurate. I apparently had the wrong sort on.

Foles was actually surprisingly low by their grading, at number 16.
There's a difference between their signature stats quarterback rating and their positional quarterback rating. I don't fully understand the difference, but with one he is #1, and with the other, he is #16.
a ha. I see now. I didn't think that I could have been that far off.

I think that maybe the positional rating is more what you should do and the QB rating is what you actually did? Or something like that. So maybe if he should have gone to a certain receiver for a bigger gain, but instead checked down for a 7-yard gain, he gets dinged in the positional rating but gets a credit in the QB rating. Something like that, I'm guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread