What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Survivor Week 1 - Double Jeopardy Version (1 Viewer)

Probably a safe assumption that no one will make it to the end of the season this year.. anyway:

Winner: Indianapolis Colts

Loser: Buffalo Bills
I hoping to knock every out by week 6 so I don't have to do this all year.

I'm conflicted though. I'm happy everyone picks the Raiders to lose on principle. But I want to eliminate people as fast as possible which means I should root for the Raiders this weekend. So I'm wrestling with my laziness and my desire to see the Raiders lose.

Damn you all.

winners: (none) Week 01: TB

losers: (none) Week 01: BUF

Last edited by a moderator:
Winner: Texans

Loser: Raiders
Ummmmm: change this to Colt winner, Raiders loser

Rules should force choices from different games. As they stand now.....you'd be an idiot to pick a different loser than the team your winner is playing.

New rules = FAIL

Winner: Texans

Loser: Raiders
Ummmmm: change this to Colt winner, Raiders loser

Rules should force choices from different games. As they stand now.....you'd be an idiot to pick a different loser than the team your winner is playing.

New rules = FAIL
You have a good point, but it's not necessarily true. Maybe the team your winner is playing is a guaranteed loser and you want to save them for later. So you pick another team that might have a bad matchup this week but will win a lot the rest of the year, so you'd want to pick them instead and save your sure loser for later.

I'm out anyway thanks to Tampa, but the people who picked winners and losers from the same game should be ashamed. Way to be That Guy right off the bat.

QuizGuy66 said:
IvanKaramazov said:
I'm out anyway thanks to Tampa, but the people who picked winners and losers from the same game should be ashamed. Way to be That Guy right off the bat.
Ashamed of what? I can't pick against the Raiders the rest of the year now. :shrug:

-QG
But you're actually lucky. Picking against them now isn't as appetizing as it seemed 48 hours ago.

QuizGuy66 said:
IvanKaramazov said:
Ashamed of what? I can't pick against the Raiders the rest of the year now. :shrug:

-QG
But you're actually lucky. Picking against them now isn't as appetizing as it seemed 48 hours ago.
It was 1 game. Picking against them could be tremendously appealing after the next game.

Past Winners: IND

Past Losers: AZ
Week 2 Winner: NE

Week 2 Loser: NYJ

(I hate being "that guy" this week, but this slate looks really tough.)

Users who are viewing this thread