What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2014-5th Annual Battle for Shining Path's Cup-Let's Draft&# (1 Viewer)

Fine dickwads...

Aaron Dobson, WR, Hoodies
17.5?
I thought he gets Jerricho Cotchery with 17.05 and this with 18 whatever
He posted the Dobson pick before Corp ended the round. Wasn't sure what was up. :shrug:

Picks remaining...

18 4 Gandalas

18 6 JML

18 8 Captain Q

18 9 Y23F

18 10 AD

18 12 Buddy Ball 2K3
I think BuddyBall gets New Orleans D with his pick from post#416
Good call. Forgot about that post. :thumbup:

Matt Cassell for my 18th round pick...

QB: Stafford, Tannehill, Cassell

RB: Ellington, Gerhart, Tate, Fred Jackson

WR: Julio, Wallace, Decker, Jennings, Marqise Lee, Streeter

TE: Graham, Clay, Marcedes Lewis

DEF: Seattle, Cleveland

and that's how it's done, boys... :moneybag:

Last edited by a moderator:
P Manning, Kaepernick

Foster, Gore, Sankey, Hyde, Mason, Archer

A Brown, Welker, Floyd, Gordon, Stills, S Smith, Dobson, Cotchery

Kelce, G Graham

49ers

Team Rock Hammers

Matt Ryan
Jake Locker
Blake Bortles

Adrian Peterson
DeMarco Murray
Zac Stacy
Terrence West
Jeremy Hill

Keenan Allen
Torrey Smith
Jeremy Maclin
Rueben Randle
Andrew Hawkins
Jarvis Landry
Cody Latimer

Delanie Walker
Dwayne Allen

Chiefs

Iowa Cowboys

Tom Brady

EJ Manuel

Jamaal Charles

Le'Veon Bell

C.J. Spiller

Stevan Ridley

Shonn Greene

Andre Johnson

Michael Crabtree

Sammy Watkins

Emmanuel Sanders

Terrance Williams

DeAndre Hopkins

Antonio Gates

Austin Seferian-Jenkins

Zach Miller

Broncos

Texans

To make it easier for me, can everyone post their FBG name and their Team Name next to each other so I don't have to figure out which is which?

TIA

BeatDown Brigade

QB RGIII, Big Ben

RB Bush, J. Bell, T. Rich, A. Bradshaw, J. Stewart, J. Grimes

WR Dez, AJ, K. Benjamin, J. Matthews, B. LaFell, K. Thompkins

TE Witten, Ertz

D Carolina, Baltimore

As your 2014 Champ I would like to thank Andy for once again putting this together and I would also like to thank the rest of you for participating in this draft and doing so absolutely horrible at it. It's as if you guys never even visit the sharkpool. :shrug:

higgins' oVVn and shoot

QB's

Aaron Rodgers, Flacco, Henne

RB's

M. Lynch, C. Johnson, SJax, C. Michael, Blount, Turbin

WR's

VJax, Garcon, Colston, M. Austin, D. Adams

TE's

Rudolph, Pitta, Chandler

DST

STL

:thumbup:

I have tried for the last half hour to log into ESPN and replace Doug Martin with Lamar Miller in my lineup. ESPN is being a whore and now the position is locked. Andy can you make the switch for me?

I'm out of town until late tomorrow night but since you posted the changes in here we'll consider them changed and I'll adjust it before the weekend is over.

ESPNs site is all jacked up this year with inactive links/tabs/icons. My suggestion is to download their fantasy app. It seems to work just fine.

I was able to change Roddy for Reggie.

Since Martin has already "played" I can't change the roster. What I will do is add Miller's points to the score after the weekend as a scoring adjustment.

So with one week left to play in the "regular" season, there is still some intrigue...

Pink Flamingos and Rock Hammers are already in in the NFC. But only 19 points separate Yankee Football and the Beatdown Brigade - meaning if BB scores 20+ points higher than Yankee this week, then BB in and Yankee's out.

Unfrozen Cavemen and JML are in in the AFC because even if JML loses and the Columbus Destroyers win, JML defeated Columbus in H2H action.

Which means that even though he has a worse record, the Iowa Cowboys are in because they're the next highest scoring team and Columbus is out.

So the AFC is set.

Can't believe I'm still going to make the playoffs even after the Adrian Peterson debacle. :towelwave:

The one year I won it all, I barely squeaked into the playoffs. Every other year I've been top 2 regular season in record and/or points only to be demolished in my first playoff game. Looks like I'm done. :kicksrock:

So with one week left to play in the "regular" season, there is still some intrigue...

Pink Flamingos and Rock Hammers are already in in the NFC. But only 19 points separate Yankee Football and the Beatdown Brigade - meaning if BB scores 20+ points higher than Yankee this week, then BB in and Yankee's out.

Unfrozen Cavemen and JML are in in the AFC because even if JML loses and the Columbus Destroyers win, JML defeated Columbus in H2H action.

Which means that even though he has a worse record, the Iowa Cowboys are in because they're the next highest scoring team and Columbus is out.

So the AFC is set.

Can't believe I'm still going to make the playoffs even after the Adrian Peterson debacle. :towelwave:
This is unbelievable. Hands down the worst season I've ever had, but I've had a lot of bad luck losses this year as well.

Thanks for running as always.

This hasn't been my finest fantasy season either.

My Zealots leagues are a combined 11-25. :yucky:

Looking at the standings, I think you wrote it backwards but I'm not sure. I currently have 19 more points than YF. :cue20pointlossforme:

Well, I finished dead last, but thanks to a late touchdown by CJ Anderson and an awesome set of playoff rules, this train keeps going!

Users who are viewing this thread