What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 NCAA DOLLAR Bracket Draft #2 GOOD LUCK! (1 Viewer)

orange leave a list of 2 teams if you are taking off. PM to me or CN ty. Let's finish this ##### off.

Or not

Last edited by a moderator:
Orange is up

8.02 Trynwreck3----------------(14)UL-Lafyette
8.03 oukurt-----------------------(15) American
8.04 comfortbaly numb ---------(15) Wofford
8.05 got_nuggs-------------------(16) Coastal Carolina
8.06 Orange44
8.07 Onions
8.08 aj2448

Sorry AJ and Onions for having to wait around so long . I left messages and texts for the 2 guys in front of you last night and was ignored. Will make sure it doesn't happen next year.

Sorry AJ and Onions for having to wait around so long . I left messages and texts for the 2 guys in front of you last night and was ignored. Will make sure it doesn't happen next year.
I didn't ignore your 1:15am text....I was dreaming about my 16th seed- 8th round pick Coastal Carolina and their run to the elite 8 in 2014. CNumb texted me as soon as my pick was up at 10pm last night...but I had already called it an evening.

I'll happily drop a 5 spot, thanks Kings/Lions for the hookup!

kurt, could you pm me an email addy if you have either for pp?

Make sure and post your PayPal or mailing address for everyone to send $5 to. You guys make sure and tip this guy that puts a lot of time into making this a lot of fun for us by taking care of all the scoring. It is a small price to pay for our fun. See you all next year. Congrats to the winners. Had fun as usual.

Thanks for your work Kings. I will be tipping you out with a check. PM me your address to send to. Everyone do the right thing and flip him a few bucks. He doesn't have to keep the running tally on all the payouts after each round, but is kind enough to do so. Those that do tip will be RSVPd for the 1.00 Pool #1 and Pool #2 next year. Those that don't....well just don't be that guy. Enjoyed it. See ya next year fellas. Congrats CN (******* for plucking Kentucky just before me) and Aj with UConn. Nice drafting boys.

Payments:

AJ 683

Nuggs sends AJ 397

Trey sends AJ 286

Numb 371

Onions send 317

Kurt send 53

Shake 235

Orange sends 157

Trey send 79

(numb gets $1 less dollar Shake gets an extra $1)

I want a pic of that dollar in between Shake's nipples!

Please PM each other your PP info.

Thank you

Thanks for your work Kings. I will be tipping you out with a check. PM me your address to send to. Everyone do the right thing and flip him a few bucks. He doesn't have to keep the running tally on all the payouts after each round, but is kind enough to do so. Those that do tip will be RSVPd for the 1.00 Pool #1 and Pool #2 next year. Those that don't....well just don't be that guy. Enjoyed it. See ya next year fellas. Congrats CN (******* for plucking Kentucky just before me) and Aj with UConn. Nice drafting boys.
Thanks , see you next year as we'll.

I have collected cash from Onions. Will be sending a check to CN for both his share and my share. CN PM me your mailing address. Check will go out tomorrow.

Received cash from Onions. Paid his share along with my share to CN. Paid in full. Also sent off a check to Kings for my 2 leagues.

Payments:

AJ 683

Nuggs sends AJ 397

Trey sends AJ 286

Numb 371

Onions send 317 (PAID)

Kurt send 53 (PAID)

Shake 235

Orange sends 157 (PAID)

Trey send 79

Thank you
Above is what I show having paid.

Please let me know if you have already sent and I will mark you as paid.

Payments:

AJ 683

Nuggs sends AJ 397

Trey sends AJ 286

Numb 371

Onions send 317 (PAID)

Kurt send 53 (PAID)

Shake 235

Orange sends 157 (PAID)

Trey send 79

Thank you
Above is what I show having paid.

Please let me know if you have already sent and I will mark you as paid.
Just checking on the outstanding balances. I got my pic of Alex's hairy nipples.

oof! Someone put brackets in the notes? cmon. That is one of the reasons my PP account was frozen. Those boys get real nosey if they find something they are curious about.

Users who are viewing this thread